Venting...i believe he is.....

Cheating on me!!! We are both active duty military and last night he got a call and he took the call outside our apartment. He came back and said he messed up some tools and he had to go fix them well he didnt go in uniform and when I got in the car this morning all things that show a female is in the car were removed all things pink and he got home at 12pm last night. I dont know what to do im so mad and I already stressed out enough im 33 weeks and 4 days and I just dony have the strength to deal with this situation.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Same exact thing with my bf hes fone would ring n he would ignore it or go outside then come back n say it was a friend !!!liar!!! Till he confessed it was a ho he was talkin to I ended it with his lying ass.
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trust your instincts.
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im just kinda heart broken I asked him and he said he wasnt cheating. And my air freshner doesnt smell anymore but I smelled it this morning and it smelled good. Im just tired. I love him but I dont trust him anymorr
  • Im just kinda heart broken I asked him and he said he wasnt cheating. And my air freshner doesnt smell anymore but I smelled it this morning and it smelled good. Im just tired. I love him but I dont trust him anymorr
  • @ashleyfew I did call his shop and ask for him and he was there. Thanks for that bit of info. I feel super bad now though because I thought he was cheating. I just didnt think things added up