Hey Y'all!! This will be Fun!! Whats the Best Memory you have!!!!!! <3 <3

edited February 2011 in June 2011
What the is the best memory that you have with your signifacnt other or Babys Father... We all have our horror stories, but there were alot if good times before there were bad times... So Lets Share them and remember some good times!! :X

Find me on Facebook DaiLynn Tate

Comments

• There were so many good times but the greatest one was when we went to the Bahamas last May. We had such an amazing time. We arrived by plane and then we sailed in cruise ship over to the Bahamas from Florida.. We had so much fun... We even got sunburnt all over our bodies. I never wanted that trip to end, but ya know what they say "ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END"... The entire vacation was absolutly beautiful. I couldnt have asked for anything more beautiful... And what I realized is that when your on vacation life just seems so Perfect... Ha.. That was just one... Our first kiss... It was so sweet. I dont think I'll ever forget that moment....
  • The night I knew I fell in love with my baby daddy.. we were listening to some old jamz in the car at like 2am after talking all night and he started singing to me. It was jus the sweetest thing ever!! To this day he whispers in my ear to tell me how beautiful and perfect I am everyday :)
  • Our first kiss for sure, Our last vaca to Hawaii befor our son was born. Our trip to Hawaii when our son was two. Him holding onto my hand while I labored with our daughter.. Letting me almost rip his pants off while pushing out his son lol with the mid wife right there at crotch lever lol lol I didn't realize I was doing it! Curling up in his arms and having him ask me if I'd mary him, for about the 1000th time. Even though we've been maried for almost 9 years. He makes me crazy, but he also makes it worth it. :)
  • Well we meet n high school and were really good friends. He watched me go threw 3bfs and always listened to my problems. He quiet high school to get his ged I was so upset i would lose him, he gave me a ring and said this is a promise he would always b there. It was hard bc we didn't see each other everyday but he kept his promise. Now we will b married for 7yrs n april and expecting our 3rd baby.
  • The night that my fiancee talked to me all night on the phone because he was my crying shoulder and my best friend the whole way through my previous divorce. And when he watched me walk across that stage getting my nursing degree. And our first kiss which was a nervous peck for both of us, but it sent me to cloud nine the whole week when he was away. And the day he told me that we should start trying for a baby and I welled up with tears and he chuckled and asked me why I was crying as he held me close. And then he pulled out the ring!
  • The night I knew he was the one. We were sitting in the playground we used to Gimp on as kids. (We went to school together from grade 2-9 and have lived a block apart forever now) and he started stammering about how much he cared for me. I simply said some of the song lyrics he wrote for me, "I want to start a revolution with you" and we kissed. I just knew.
  • The first time my husband kissed me. It was 14 Feb 2009. We were out in his truck. We had been hanging out together for about 4 months before he finally did it...or the second time we found out we were pregnant after the miscarriage and he just hugged me and told me how much he loved me..everytime he makes me laugh with all the cheesy jokes he tells me or when he about makes me cry when he talks to my.belly.
  • every day with my husband is an amazing memory. I know it's corny, but I'm glad I'm part of the lucky few. :)
  • Oh, so many good memories. I knew he was the most definitely the one the first time we had sex. (Hm. Sounds slutty, but whatever.) It was so passionate and full of love and the way he looked at me made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. My boyfriend before him constantly belittled me and made fun of my body, but Shane made me feel like a goddess. In the heat of the moment, I told him to cum inside me. I guess I wanted his baby starting then. Lol.
  • Omg. Me and my boyfriend have so many good memories. my favorite one would have to be the first time we kissed. I was at his house and just sitting on his bed not knowing what to do or say. (I was a freshman and he was a sophomore haha) then he just kissed me. I like didn't know what to do but the feeling inside was so different and amazing! Sounds cheesy, but its so true. Now here we are 2 years and a baby later, getting married soon(: hehe
  • I know this one is really cheesy ut our first vday together I told him I was a flower kind of girl and tjat I wanted a goldfish! Lol so he boguth a 10gallon tank and everything to give one goldfish the best tank ever lol. He kept calling me a weirdo ut we laughed about and that fished lived for 3 yrs! And thenthere is alot of sweet things he's done for me. But what msde me fall in love with him was one day my dad and I were fighting( he was really abusive) and my dad was aout to hit me with a arstool and nathan just flung his body over me and just held me after my dad walked out. It was the est feelin to be in his arms while I was crying my eyes out. And he only knew me for like 3 wks when he did that.
  • There are a thousand different wonderful memories, at our wedding....the way he looked at me when he first saw me come down the aisle. The day I took my pregnancy test and that positive came up...and he got the biggest smile, and said I love you. Very lucky to have such a wonderful husband.
  • @babylyon11 you read my mind and took my words out of my mouth!
  • Well, my boyfriend and I fight all the time but I guess the best memory would have to be the day I told him I was going to keep the baby (as if abortion was even an option) the biggest smile stretched across his face. (: I knew I was inlove with him before we even started dating, I had a friend who hurt me really bad, Tre'Dan was there through thick and thin, he wiped my tears and gave me a shoulder to lean on. Even though we fight constantly, I couldn't ask to be with anyone else. Its just something about him. He just happens to shine brighter than anyone else.
  • My fave memory is our first date and our wedding night. Both nights we went to Dennys and drank coffee and talked all night long. I knew from that first night he was the one that I would spend the rest of my life with. Now everytime we have a special day we end it with coffee at Dennys.
  • edited June 2013
  • I would have to say the best memory with my husband was when I had my first daughter I went natural and he helped me through it and kept me laughing even when I pushed I was smiling he's is most def the love of my life just to make me laugh he go by the dr and come back and say aw that's sooo cool jokin with the dr and such he's just so wonderful and I love him for it
  • My best memories keep coming. I have the best husband. The couple that stand out were as soon as my daughter was rushed to the nicu and we were told that she had downs...he never left her side and still hasn't! Then when my company offered to relocate me to ny to launch the biggest market in my company and my dream to live in ny he gave up everything he knew to move up here and make a life up here. Then when I declared I hated it and wanted to come home he never said I told you so...