LIST YOUR FAVORITE BOY NAMES I REALLY NEED HELPPPPP!!!!!

Trying to find a name for my baby I have no idea what his name is going to be I'm 25 weeks !

Comments

• We love Raiden, Lucas, Ryan
  • My kids are Maddox Giovanni, Zaca Blaise, Carmello Gianni... I also like Carter
  • U have plenty of time. Some of us like me don't have a name and are 35 weeks. Lol
  • Names I have used/considered
    *Leo
    *Thomas
    *Riley
    *George
    *Logan
    *Euan
    *Wyatt
    *Rhys
    *Corey
    *Mason
  • @lilbabythree I know but I haven't even looked at any names and I don't want to be where I am now in 35 weeks I want to have an idea of what im going to name my son.
  • Elijah David
    Jaiden Skylar
    Ryan Nicholas

I also love
    Austin - Jacob - Hunter- Zachary- Matthew _
  • My favorite boys names are:

Coy (my sons name)
    Colton
    Bradly
    Jackson (name we have picked for one I'm having)
    Dominic
    Preston

My husbands favorite boy name is Chase.
  • I also love

Landon
    Aiden and
    Evan
  • I like Rico,Rayshawn,Justin.hmmmm others but I can't think of all now
  • I also have a Joshua Michael (Mikey) and a Jakob Isaiah, but those aren't very unusual...
  • My fav boy names are,,,, leland, laythen,hayden,aden, caleb, anthony,and my lil boys name will be cameron
  • Ethan, dylan, nathaniel, cole, caleb, elijah...
  • Well I was going for Grant Elliott or Hyde Elliott...but now hubs likes Ryder....I'm not so sure.....my fav boys name is my son Wyatt Robert he is 5
    My other son is Philip Michael he is 8

• Salem, jax, jaxton, gavin, ryder, ryker, cash, jayce, Britain, Wayde, Wyatt, luca, Bryce, Kenyan, keegan, Elijah ...I work with kids lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like lucas too! If my daughter would've been a boy her bame woulda been either Mateo, Eli, or Liam
  • Spencer
    Laine
    Jameson
    Landon
    Eli
    Darren
    Alexander
    Lucas
    Logan
    Mason
    Gavin
    Levi
  • @praying4our3rd I know! Was just saying that here at work... I like lucas and luca. I don't think it can be pulled off by everyone but love it & think its a good classic name. :) I wonder what jonny would think? But... it doesn't really go with our names we have picked out! We've got to have a boy bc we've had a name for yrs!
  • Keitan (what I was going to name my daughter if she was a boy) camden, caden, cadence, jace, Brayten, parker, colby, alijah..that's all I can think of right now
  • We were going to go with Oden Jack if it was a boy but I'm having a little princess instead :-) don't stress about it though, you have time.
  • @praying4our3rd whaaaaat?!?! Our pencil test said 2 boys! Lol I sweat I won't use luca!!! ;) honestly I just want a healthy baby and would be happy no matter what!!! BUT... he does have 2 girls and we have a great boy name! Lol
  • me and my husband fell in love with the name, Liam Benjamin...
    but I like
    nicholas,
    max phoenix
    aaron

• edited June 2011
    I'm 25weeks too I'm about to give up and go with the name that my bd and his mom picked which is Jase but his mom also likes Josiah... I want my son to have a really cool name like my daughter but Idk boys names are hard