now that im pregnant...

edited June 2011 in Depression
How I feel what I think what id like or anything that has to do with me...no longer matters or exists to anyone that knows im pregnant. I feel insignificant and non existent. I knew when I found out I was pregnant it was about me and the baby. And I do everything I can for the baby. But I didn't expect when I have a rough day that everyone especially my fiance would always just say its not about u its about the baby... and now im bawling like a selfish child. Its just not right. Im having a really down day...Hes gonna be a dad and when he has a bad day or is upset I am there because I want to be. Because I love him.because its how it should be. I don't tell him its not about him anymore because he still matters to me... I don't even matter to him anymore...

Comments

• Thats ridiculous! I mean yes its about the baby. But how your feeling should still be a priority to him too! Especially since your having the baby! Duh!
  • Im housing this lil life-sucker, I better get pampered! Jkjk... but really, my hubby treats me like im made of glass!
  • @praying4our3rd I understand its about the baby definitely and if it had to do with the baby it would be one thing. But if its because im upset or hurt over something I don't see why being pregnant automatically means I don't get comfort or love or understanding. I still exist and I still have feelings. @BabyLuv8 thank u for seeing my point. Its not bad enough im upset but now im sad because he doesn't care. @babynumbersix wanna trade? Lol jk.. glad he treats u good. Mine is going up for adoption.