SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDDDDD RIGHT NOW.....IMMA KILL MY HUSBAND...!!!!!

FIRST ALL LET ME SAY MY HUSBAND BROUGHT A FUCKIN DOG....I DID NOT APPROVE OF NO DOG...OK!! I TOLD HIM NO DOGS TIL AFTER THE BABY AND HE WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND BROUGHT ONE ANYWAY...SO THATS WHEN STARTED TO GET PISSED OFF....!!! I SWEAR IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I CAN FLIP THE HELL OUT OK....THEN HE BUYS THE DUMBEST DOG IN THE DAMN LITTEER..OK..THE DOG DONT EVEN WANNA WALK OR GO OUTSIDE..YOU GOT TO FRIGGEN DRAG IT..THEN IT WONT EAT ITS FOOD NO WHERE BUT IN THE CRATE, AND IT LAYS DOWN AND PEES...NOT SQUAT...BUT LAYS DOWN...IM LIKE WTF..NOT ONLY DID YOU GO AND BUY A DOG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, BUT THEN YOU GET ONE THAT DIFFICULT TO TAKE CARE OF....(IM SORRY I MAY SOUND MEAN RIGHT NOW BUT IM PISSED) SO ANYWAY HERE IS THE CHERRY ON THE SUNDAE, HE GOES IN THE KITCHEN TO MAKE THE DOG A BOWL OF FOOD...THE DOG IS JUST SITTING THERE STARING IN THE BOWL NOT EATING BECAUSE ITS NOT IN THE CRATE...SO I JUST GO IN THE KITCHEN TO TAKE THE FOOD AND MOVE IT AND I NOTICED THAT THERE WAS RICE IN THE DOG BOWL....SO I AUTOMATICALLY BLOW OFF....!!!!!! CUZ I MADE MYSELF A PLATE OF FOOD FROM LAST NIGHTS DINNER AND SAT IT ON THE COUNTER TOP FOR ME LATER TO EAT....AND IT WAS RICE AND SOME MEAT....HE GAVE THAT DOG MY FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG..I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT SHIT...AND I ASKED HIM WHY THE HELL DID HE DO THAT AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID...." CUZ I CAN" I FRIGGEN WENT OFF THE DAMN DEEP END...I SAID WHY WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR DOG MY DINNER WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??????????????? AND HE JUST SITS THERE AND SHRUGS HIS SHOULDERS LIKE HE DOSENT GIVE A FUCK....NO SORRY NO NOTHING...I SWEAR IM BOUT 5 SECONDS FROM KNOCKIN HIS ASS OUT ON THE DAMN FLOOR...

Comments

• How old is the dog??

Sorry he had a huge brain fart
  • Awe I would have kicked him and the dog out! No one touches my food! Oh I would have been mad I'm getting mad just hearing about it! Lol but idk y don't u just tell him to keep the dog outside? And not give him and food other than dog food otherwise every plate u make for him ur just going to directly give it to the dog since he so badly wants the dog to eat ur food and ull serve him dog food!!
  • My husband was an idiot and bought me a puppy to keep me company while I was on bedrest. The dog will only poop in my kitchen and not in his litter box.. I am mad but I bet youre even more pissrd
  • do it! b-( that is so not cool!!! yea i would go off on him. i would tell him to get that dog trained ASAP and if he ever gives that dog your food again theyll both be out! wow!!! does ur man even know that dogs could die from eating chocolate...and they shouldnt have too much table food? dont get me wrong, some is ok to some people- but wow... it just sounds like he didnt get a rats ass and needed to show where he stands
  • lmao I'm sorry but it was funny call animal patrol if he don't tighten up our give it to somebody who wants it
  • edited June 2011
    Id tell him your not having it. It's either he stays and the dog goes or they can both head out the door... Thats one dumb dog! And husband...
  • edited June 2011
    @Jess_Jude cuz he paid 500 for the dog and we live in apartment complex and he feels like someone might take it
    @katiep8610 yup....im heated!
    @survivormommie3 my husband is an idiot and does stupid stuff...the dog wouldnt even eat the damn rice...so basically he wasted my food....
  • @Mommyof4girls i wanna laugh..but im too pissed too
  • @zexy4da011 no he wants the dog...i dont...but he just dont know what the hell he is doing with it buy giving it rice
  • Awwww. That's ashame and I feel badly for the dog. Maybe a good idea would be to take pup to training classes now and you guys can all learn to help each other. The dog just doesn't know anything cuz it's all new for him too. Don't be mad at him. In the end dogs just want to please you. They just need to be taught how. I hope it works out. One day you might not be able to imagine life without him. By the way, what's his name?
  • My dog loves it when we add rice to his food.
  • The kennel is dogs safe place...not eating is nerves hes scared not use to u or home he was just taken from littermates...not walking on leash its just like a baby u have to teach them they aren't born knowing these things....as far as your food goes I wouldn't eat leftover rice n meat from night before to me its gross Lol....500for a dog is rediculous...could have went to pound for 40bucks gotta perfectly trained well behaved dog...tell you're hubby dog needs to go if u obviously cant handle it...he was not very smart by doing that
  • Ps. ..rice isn't bad for dog
  • @blueberrysmom
    @azmom
    the point of the thread was the fact that he gave my food to the dog...the dog being dumb to me is just my opinion and out of me being pissed about my food made me go extra and talk about it...but im pissed about my food...whether its left overs or not it was my dinner that i put the side because i was gonna heat it up later and the thing is that he knew that...i told him that the dog was gonna be his responsibility not mine cuz its just a hassle and we have a baby on the way....@azmom i can care less where rice is good or bad for the dog, it was my rice off my plate....if he wanted his dog to have rice then he should had boiled some for it and not take it off his pregnant wifes plate...thats my point of this....he was wrong, and his attitude toward it showed his lack of respect for me.
  • @septmama how old is the dog?
  • @mrs_shu 3mths.... i thk
  • Truth! That's a dick-ish move...Nobody touches my food! Maybe u shouldn't make him dinner so he has to fend for himself, then maybe he'll get the hint!!!
  • Aww I feel bad for the dog. :(
  • Aww I feel bad for the dog. :(
  • Hmm then that's odd behavior, it would make sense if the pup was under 8 weeks. But at that age it seems like it came from a backyard breeder, which aren't much better than puppy mills imo. If he got it from a store then its a puppy mill puppy. If that's tje case based on how the pup is NOW, I think it may be a bigger issue/problem for you later.
  • Bad to compare but a dog needs to learn everything just like a child. It's easy to get upset while pregnant. I have 3 dogs and 2 of the dogs is what my hubby wanted and I thought they had no brain well I made it clear he has to take care of them I am the one taking care if them and they love him but they love me more. If you give yourself some time with the puppy it will change
  • @ethansmommy122 ha yea my husband does not mind gettin fast food when he can...i gotta figure out another tactic.... :-?
  • he knoes ur frustrated with the dog already n he goes n give his dog ur food omg. I knoe ur pissed but calm down mamas. ur hubby needs to apologize
  • I love dogs. I hope things work out for you and your little guy.
  • @mrs_shu its gonna be my husbands problem..he should not had brought a dog... unless we both agreed on it...i dont know how he is gonna manage to get the dog out of those bad habits it has...

@veteranswife im around the puppy all day, but i feel as if he should had respected my wishes and got it later...right now im pregnant and im not in the mood to clean up puppy crap and smell piss...its not my favorite thing... i told him that he should had adopted a dog and not brought one...puppies are just too much work and on top of that the whole thing with him giving my food to the dog is just the icing on the cake....im so fed up....
  • @MrsThompson34 so nice to see you replied...girl he dont feel like he is wrong... i guess not asking me if they dog can have my food is not important, so now i dont have nothing for dinner

@blueberrysmom i dont have a problem with dogs...at all....i have a problem with my husband and the way he goes about it he works 10 hours a day and knows that he cant fully take care of a dog by himself, so he needs me to help, and i dont wanna help because of the stupid mess that he does, like buying it behind my back and feeding it food from my plate...thats so disrespectful he didnt even ask me if i cared
  • Whatever I wasn't trying to be rude to you just simply explaining! You don't need to be such a bitch!
  • I fully agree.
  • Yah, I'm sorry that he did that without giving your feelings any consideration. I definitely get why you're upset. Hopefully, things will work out with the dog in the long run. At least your husband will have a place to sleep...IN THE DOGHOUSE!
  • awwe hubby should apologize n take u out for dinner for buying the dog behind ur back n for giving the dog ur food :)