D@ MN it all..!

My fiance already has his cousin staying at our place in his camper in our driveway... he comes in every night eats watches tv goes to his camper... notice cleans up after self is not on the list??? Well then he usually has his kid over here which he's cool. Now his wife and her kid are coming and they are all gonna be staying in our house for a few weeks. Now I LOVE his cousins I do. However I don't like having ppl around all day and night. I like being comfy and quiet... now... there will be no peace ill always be stressed about cleaning or cooking just everything. I know his wife will help but ugh... I feel guilty cuz I love em but at this stage I don't want anyone around cuz im tired moody etc

Comments

• Totally feel you on that, we are getting houseguests too and I'm like "really?? Now???" Maybe the wife will pitch in more...
  • @1sttimerarmywife yay there u are :) Ugh not cool!! He didn't even ask me before inviting them...really?? Then he wonders why im pissed off that IM the one cleaning!...I hope urs help out if not make ur hubby do it.. as for mine. They just arrived a lil ago.. already annoyed.j
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @AngeliaAndMe im sorry girl... I love ppl but them being iaound all the time!! Na thanks
  • Dude, I am all over that ;) it is his fam, so primary entertaining duties are his...our other rule is one makes dinner and the other does the clean up...also you do your own laundry when you visit for longer than a weekend...this isn't the Hampton Inn!!! Good thing is you can blame outbursts on the hormones ;)
  • @1sttimerarmywife lol true true my house is not a hotel. He should have to entertain too but his wife pry wld get bored with xbox!
  • Haha! So true! We are a PS3 family which doesn't go over so well after about 20 mins :-))
  • @1sttimerarmywife in a small town wat else do ppl do? My town is 10,000 ppl and 2 hrs away frm the mall so..