how are my Dec. mommys doing?

edited June 2011 in December 2011
How are my Dec. Mommys doing?

Comments

• @prayin4agurl hello! Doing just fine! Thrilled about turning 16 weeks tomorrow and finding out the sex on Friday! I don't care either way long as out Sugarplum is healthy! :X

How are you?
  • I'm alright I guess. I will be 14 weeks tomorrow. And can't wait until Dec.
  • @praying4agurl when is ur due date? Cause ur not too far behind me... and @waiting4numerouno what are u hoping for a boy or girl?
  • @prayin4agurl I am doing ok. On bedredt until December but I am not gonna let it get me down. What is your due date? I am 14 weeks 2 days with a baby girl...Addison Jean
  • I'm ready to find out sex lol
  • edited July 2011
    @jules no preference, just want a healthy little sprout! ;-) For my entire pregnancy thus far I have had a strong gut feeling that we are having a boy. We shall see in about 9 hours whether I am right or wrong. :X

How about you?
  • @praying4agurl we are due 1 day apart! I will send you the remainder of my pink dust in hopes that you get your princess!
  • @praing4agurl oh man that's a long time I can't imagine that I had to be super careful and off of work for one week early on the pregnancy but then I was all fine but that week was killing me I can't imagine doing that the whole time but whatever helps the baby and u be safe is what needs to be done because in the end that is all that matters :) and I am due on december 15th ...@waiting4numerouno I thought it was a boy the whole time and then I looked at my ovulation app on my phone back to when we concieved and figured out that it was a very small chance that it was a boy so the nest morning we went to find out the sex cause we couldn't wait anymore and we are having a girl so my gut feeling was wron lol but u let me know what u are having and when u r due exactly
  • I'm impatient and sick of being prego :( I don't go back to dr til da 12 so hopefully I'll know something about havin an ultrasound by then and hopefully I'm having a girl this time around *fingers across
  • I'm impatient and sick of being prego :( I don't go back to dr til da 12 so hopefully I'll know something about havin an ultrasound by then and hopefully I'm having a girl this time around *fingers across
  • @jules I am due 12.15.11 and we found out today it's a boy! <3
  • Howdy ladies I'm 17 weeks today and I'm due on 12/9 I'm pretty damn sure he is a boy but find out for sure on the 14th! How has 2nd trimester been for everyone so far and are you showing? I have been showing since 12 weeks it's going to be a long fall season.... Lol
  • @waiting4numerouno omg that is so crazy we have the same due date but mine is a girl and urs is a boy good guess on ur part so when u guys looked at ur pictures when they did the gender did it look like a boy since we both found out kinda early I'm still kinda nervous about it cause so many people were like wow that's early to tell but I'm tryin not to listen to them... But congrats on ur baby boy that is so exiting is this ur first ?
  • i'm doing good. i'm preg with baby #3 and thankfully i have pretty good pregnancies without the sickness n all the crappy symptoms lol. i am just waiting to find out what i'm having! what about u?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due dec 30, not showing yet. But tonight really just felt that heaviness in my tummy! I've just started getting sick :(. I think its because of the heat. Cant believe we are close to half way there everyone!!
  • Hi everyone. I'm doing ok now. The first tri was hell for me. I was sick so I didn't eat then not eating would make me feel worse. Eating became a chore I hated doing. Its so weird, I barely ate but I put on so much weight :O I was keeping my pregnancy a secret until the 2nd tri. I went on vacation and came back now I'm spreading the news. I've started to feel the baby kick at 12 w. At first I thought it was just gas but I've been feeling it ever since and its always in the same place. One day I felt like I had a ninja in me. I was laying on my stomach then I turned over and got a combo *poke* 3 in a row. I guess little bit didn't like that position. I've also purchased a doppler for $54. It was on sale, the original price was $300. I highly recommend getting one. Well I hope everyone else is doing ok.