Still hasnt clicked that im pregnant yet?

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Im 16 weeks, first baby. I had two previous miscarriages, and this pregnancy was an unplanned shock as well as suprise. Now that we have heard the heartbeat twice and have the ultrasound scheduled, my bf and I can finally breathe and not be scared : )

It just hasnt set in yet for me! Ive had every symptom in the book, have morning sickness from hell, read everything I can get my hands onto, started showing, and my mom has given me my old baby clothes, but I just am still in shock I think? I wonder if itll take until I pop the lil darling out for my brain to finally, "holy crap im pregnant!"? I dunno. Anyone relate?

Comments

• Im sry I can't relate I've nvr had a miscarriage but I truly appreciate the fact that I haven't my sis has gone through alot n being on here n hearing everyones stories truly makes me appreciate my blessings so much more.I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! With my 1st it didn't really hit me till she was born.GOOD LUCK!you already sound like your going to be just fine just remember one day at a time,don't stress,relax and enjoy every second but im sure you already know that:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • me too, m/c in 2009 at 25weeks, this boy was unplanned. I was equally happy and scared at the same time....

Good Luck to everyone and hope nobody else goes through anymore sadness.... :-D
  • Wow, 25 weeks is brutal. Im sorry. Both of mine were less than ten weeks. Both of those set in tho, this one still feels unreal. I just hope it stays going well and no bad suprises whether or not I believe it ;)
  • yeah me too... fingers crossed! :)>-
  • I have no mc in the past, but this is my third, and not planned. So even though I'm 29 weeks I still don't feel like its real. I just realized I have not got a single thing for the baby!! I've been so stressed about getting set finacialy, getting my son's schooling set, working things out all over.. But havn't even thought about that fact that Im going to have an actual baby to deal with here in 10 11weeks!!! lol :P
  • This is my first baby and I realize I'm pregnant ...I just don't feel like I have a.baby... if that makes sense LOL ...I'm only 11w scared to death of loosing my baby
    I hate the word miscarriage ..sorry for anyone that'd went threw it! :(
    Good luck ladies! %%-
  • It really didn't sink in for me until I found out the gender and picked out her name
  • Find out gender march 11th @ ultrasouns :) baby started kicking this week that helps!