is it all in my head?!

edited January 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Ok, so I am new to this... for the past month or so I have been really tired, had nausea and vomiting, dizzyness, a clearish white discharge, pelvic cramps, and cannot stand the sight or smell of almost any food. As of today, I am 10 days late for my period. I have taken a preg test once a week since the symptoms started and all have been negative! I swear I must be preggers but all the tests say no. Shouldn't it show up by now if I was?

Comments

• That's what's happening to me too. But I'm 2 months late and I even went in for blood work and its still negative.
  • There have been cases of women who think they r prego and go a whole 9 months with out their period and even go threw a fake labor because they psyc themselves out. Blood test is most accurate. I have tons of friends including myself who thought they were pregnant and didn't get their period until the moment they walked out of the dr's office comfirming negitive pregnancy. I even went 3 months with no dot. My advise would be relax, don't think about it and if uv seen a doc its pretty safe to say ur just being irregular. The mind is a powerful thing...don't let it fool you.
  • It could totally go either way. I've known stress to give you all the signs, when your not. Ive also seen people go 2~3 mo without a positive result who were. I would see a dr. get a blood test, make sure nothing else is going on too. Let us know what happens!