july mommies

edited June 2011 in July 2011
Are you guys ready and are your bags packed. Im 36 weeks today but at last check up baby was measuring almost 39 weeks I have an appt in the A.M. hoping he will bump up my induction date which is set for july 20::::))) no bags are packed yet!!!!trying to wait until my baby shower which I didn't want lol which is a few days before my induction lol

Comments

• I just packed my bags yesterday, I'm due july 31st. I also waited til my baby shower was over too, idk why it just felt right lol. Good luck with your induction! I'm getting so anxious!
  • Im so ready these three weeks can not come fast enough lol good luck
  • go pack your bag!! lol I was due the 23rd of July and had my beautiful little boy two days ago! You never know... ;-)
  • Mine are packed and in my van but I went into preterm labor at 35 weeks and had it stopped and can go at any time now I am 2 centimeters and 80% thinned out
  • Lol. @momamar im going to pack this weekend lol I was trying to hold off until my shower sounds crazy but its a week before im.induced lol
  • I'm thinking I should pack up a bag tomorrow..I'm due the 21st. I'm totally slacking with this baby!
  • edited June 2011
    I'm 39 weeks... Bags are packed. Just waiting until my girl is ready to make her appearance. I'm hoping for a July 4th delivery!
  • My bags have been packed. Im due July16 but bein induced.July 11 if hes not here by then
  • Due july 30th. I have my bag ready by the door, Car seat is already in the car and I am not ready for him to come yet. My mother in law is passing away in ICU and I can't have this baby any sooner than my due date. My fear is I am delivering while my husband is making funeral arrangements!! :( its a bitter sweet. On top of it all... I may be going from mother of two to guardianship of 3 all within the next few weeks. His little sis is 10. I'm not ready.
  • Due july 22 wit my 2nd baby girl bag isnt pack have everythin for the bag but i cnt find any cute pj's or matchin outfits for my girls to come n.
  • I'm due July 31st and bag has been packed for a while (went into preterm labor at 29 weeks) so it was best to be prepared early for me :) I only have 31 days left! :D
  • Seems like I need to get on the ball then lol
  • Y does it seem like every 1 is getting induced n not me :( lol....im 39 weeks today n I am sooo ready to have my lil boy bag is ready :) im due july 7th
  • Im 37 weeks, bags packed yesterday :)
  • Im 37+4days still havent packed my bag but the diaper bag and carseat are ready! LoL im dilated to 1cm right now but if she doesnt come before my 39wk appt they are stripping my membranes to get things started so i figured i will pack my bag when labor starts..
  • I feel so behind. I'm due the 15th and just had my shower this past weekend. No bags packed, crib still not set up, carseat still in the box. But I'm just so tired!! Haha. I think because this is my 2nd child, I seem to not panic as bad.
  • I'm due tomorrow and my bag still isn't packed :/ got the babys ready but I'll probably just grab my stuff as I'm walking out the door lol
  • I'm having my girl in 11 a
  • days and my bag is a work in progress lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No bag packed...But gettin a c section on tge 12th!