end

Comments

• I can't do that to my brothers and sisters again..we were taken away when I was 7 cause her and my dad were addicted to drugs. She's been clean for almost 13 years. And provides a roof over their heads and shit, but fuck! She's still acts like a teenager most of the time! She needs a reality check, but I'm not willing to give it to her. But I guess she'll get the hint when she's not let around my child. @august22baby
  • Omg my mom went thru thtt stage whn she wanted to b a teen again. Thnk god she changed n is happy to be a Grandma hope things turn around for u
  • I can't do that to my brothers and sisters again..we were taken away when I was 7 cause her and my dad were addicted to drugs. She's been clean for almost 13 years. And provides a roof over their heads and shit, but fuck! She's still acts like a teenager most of the time! She needs a reality check, but I'm not willing to give it to her. But I guess she'll get the hint when she's not let around my child. @august22baby
  • Omg my mom went thru thtt stage whn she wanted to b a teen again. Thnk god she changed n is happy to be a Grandma hope things turn around for u
  • @proud_mommyof2 god, I sure as hell hope so...she seriously is too self absorbed..she even admits to it. Saying that all she cares about is making herself happy. And doing what she wants. Ugh! I'm praying for the day that she turns around..but who knows when that will be. She has this sense of entitlement just cause she has come so far from where we were 13 years ago. I don't get it.
  • That's crazy she wants your brothers to get jobs! Only one of them is old enough to work, but he shouldn't have to since he's still a kid. Your mom doesn't have to give them money, but she certainly has to provide shelter, food, and clothing. At least they have their big sis looking after them. Hopefully you can find a decent job and get out of there because your mom definitely has some issues!
  • @mylittleblessing she might be rewarding herself for being clean. Since u cnt tlk to her how bout u write her along letter expressin how u feel mayb even have ya lil bros hlp out. Now tht ur not workin she can cum n go as she plz n ur suppose to tke care of the lil ones . Trust i been there n i had my 1st @ 15
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @carrielee she does provide all of that. I don't mean to make her sound like a monster, but at the same time its like wtf is wrong with you?? Lol

@proud_mommyof2 oh I let her know. I'm really not one to keep my mouth shut. Epecially since this has been bothering me so much. I've never said anything to her until recently when she sent me that text. Even when I didn't live her she came and went as she pleased. She comes home and wonders why they boys don't respect her or do anything she says until she threatens them. Why? Cause she's gonna leave soon anyway.. and like I said I'm not trying to make her sound like a monster..but I'm just so fed up with her.
  • @mshahir I think Blueberry is going to have to call my dad Dr. Corbett. He already shot down pop-pop, grandpa, etc. Wth?!
  • @Mshahir lol yeah..that's what my bd's mom said. It is crazy. Haha
  • @blueberrysmom & @mshahir my bd's mom wants to be called GG haha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir I'll run that by him!
  • @mshahir hahahahahah! That would be perfect!
  • Well im sorry not sure wht else is there to do with her hopes she gets it 2gether b4 ya baby comes . Good luck