So now that I'm only one month away from DD, i need a labor buddy!

edited June 2011 in Labor
Who's due on or around July 31st? :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awwh yay! Rather it be going backwards than forwards! Haha. We need to exchange numbers for labor!
  • I'm due Aug 14 but I'm havin twins so they wont let me go past Aug 1 :-D
  • @twingirls34 Awwh! So do they have you for a planned induction?
  • Yes but I dnt think ima make it past july..
  • @Twingirls34 Yep, my ob along with everyone else thinks I'll be having him in the next 2 weeks :D I've been in preterm labor once and almost in preterm labor 4 times.
  • So am I my due date is July 28th but have a schdule csection July 25th but to be honest my body feels like ill be going earlier.....can't take this anymore.....lol B-)
  • I'm being induced on august 5th so thats pretty close lol, we are almost done! :)
  • O hell yea we r...am so looking forward to it. Can't even get nerves.
  • I'm not nervous at all! I'm just ready! :D @DajanesCabral @AKmommy
  • Am so ready I have nothing to do around the house am just waiting for that day to come. But am going to try and boost it up with some domincan home remedies to try and induce the process. Hoping it helps some......
  • @bentleysmommy me either! Just ready for this part to be over with lol
  • @DajanesCabral You will need to be sharing those remedies!! :-?
    @AKmommy Yes, these last few weeks I know will be the longest weeks of my life!
  • @bentleysmommy ~ if am not mistaken u have heard of the same...cinammon tea w/ or w/o the cloves, cumin tea, castor oil (which am not trying), ginger tea, sex, walks and the body rubs with message oil.....this is my 4th baby and I have never tried these but this pregancy has gotten the best of me and am ready to get it over and done with.....so god help me....lol