am i wrong..

The father of my child that I am currently pregnant with likes to smoke weed. Well when we got together I would join him occasionally and smoke with. I have a 2 yr old from a previous relationship and I never brought her around my current boyfriend because we smoked when we were together. I never made it a big deal to him but now that we are having a son together I have been a little more vocal on how I dont want it around either of my children. He promised to make changes but instead has decided to grow. Its becoming more important to him than me. So I broke up with in hopes that it would shape him up a little but instead all he wants to do is smoke. He does work nothing special but its a job. I miss him terribly but I quit prior to getting pregnant and its something I plan to continue after my son is born also. I'm I being to harsh? I grew up with potheads and drunks and always felt like I was walking on eggshells. I don't want my kids to go through that.

Comments

• No you are deff not wrong!
  • Always go with mommy intuition and everything in you says no stand true to that. You know what's best for your children and if pot is more important then you guess what he loses in the long run.
  • I have explained that to him so much. We were supposed to get married and his family was gonna help us get a home. But then the weed just started getting out of hand. So I broke it off and now we don't Even talk anymore
  • @mylittleman2011 i guess I know that already just needed some reassurance..it's just so frustrating because he isn't willing to let it go its just begun to consume him altogether
  • @mommi_of2 when he finally does come back from his addiction he shall see all that he lost! Don't waste your time now that you and the babies are not first. You will find someone who does cherish you and the babies someone who will see all the awesomness and return it 2000% it's freaking awesome when you find it when you are truly adored! It took me a long time but I found mine and the love and adore I was always feel is well I honestly hope either this guy wakes up and gives you the love you deserve or that you hold out for the love of a lifetime!
  • Ur not wrong at all... I'm due in October... My bd is 28 and had been smoking since he was 13... This is his 1st child and he's super excited... But anywho I asked him to quit, he said he would but wouldn't really put in any effort... I kept encouraging him and gladly to say he hasn't smoked in a month... Now only if we can work on his drinking... Lol...