think it's starting to get the best of me

edited June 2011 in Health
So, i've been staying in the hospital with my husband since monday.. and im starting to think it's getting to me! If you've read my other post, he had surgery yesterday so he's been pretty helpless thru the night and morning.. they come in every hour for something and everytime they do, im back awake, then bought the time i get back to sleep good, here they come again! It's been really frustrating cause im so tired and starting to hurt from sleeping on this horrible couch bed, i dont guess it'd be so bad if i didn't have to pee 10 times during the night :( baby Rylan didn't move much yesterday, i think he knows mommy's pretty exhausted! And i know i should go home and get some rest but i don't want to leave my hubby's side.. mainly because so many things have gone wrong within the family health wise that i just want to be here.. guess ima try to get a quick nap in before i gotta get back up and go to my appt for my glucose test (crossing fingers i pass, dreading doing a 3hr again)

Comments

• Good luck, hun!
  • I hope you get some sleep! Good luck on it test!!!
  • Hun you should go home atleast for one night and sleep.. you need the rest, pregnant and exhausted isnt a good combination for anyone :( .. good luck and i hope he gets better soon
  • I agree with janet..U need some rest, its not good for u or baby..Good luck on the test!