holiday baby?

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
At my last app I was 4cm dilated but not getting contractions :/ today I'm pretty sure I'm loosing my mucous plug (gross might. I add) and I'm really hoping my baby girl comes out tomorrow for her due date!!

Comments

• Wow... How many weeks are you?
  • @YNVTish 39 weeks and 6 days! Haha tomorrow is her due date and my doctor said she thought baby would come before but as of now its not lookin like it.
  • Damn.... Errrrr! I'm feeling your pain. Hang in there
  • You may have her on the 4th :)
    I'm 5 days over due, as of yesterday I was 3cm 70% but the contractions barely come. Inductions scheduled for Sunday.
  • @YNVTish I'm trying! Getting real anxious.. and I don't want to have sex now that my mucous plug is out, do you know if its bad or could cause infection or somethin to harm baby?
    @Jaime77 if I had her on the 4th that would be cool, id tell her the fireworks were for her birthday ha :) good luck to you on Sunday or before then if you have her!
  • Im in the same boat! I was due on monday and nothing still :( I have an appointment tomorrow tho. And we.re gonna schedule an induction for next week. Or this weekend if its okay :D I just wanna meet my baby boy! If I don't get scheduled with an induction for this weekend, I think ima have him on Monday. Cause it's one of my favorite holidays and I think he's gonna make me be in the hospital the day I dont wanna be! Haha
  • @zekesmomma1 good luck to you! I would get induced Monday to if I could ha
  • Haha I don't think my dr will let me get induced on Monday! Haha I just wanna have my son soon!
    @minirip- good luck to ya too! :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew thank you! I didn't not know that and yes everyone keeps telling me once my water breaks to not waste time going in because I'm already dilated 4cm
  • As long as the sperm doesn't have any STD's in it its actually a plus to have sex.