=(

edited June 2011 in Current Events
I Havent Been On In Like A Day Or 2 My Next Door Neighbor Killed His Self & His Girlfriend Yesterday, OMG I WAS SOOOIO LOST FOR WORDS!

Comments

• What a tragedy! So sad to hear stories like that. Sending prayers to their families. Sorry you have to experience tragedy so close to you :(
  • Thanks, It Was Disgusting Brains & Blood Everywhere
  • That's horrific and so sad! :-S
  • I Know Right & He Did It In Front Of The Kids :(
  • wow. he needed some help that he obviously didnt get. so he did it in front of the kids? so sad. how old are they? and he didnt kill them?
  • That's messed up! Very sad!
  • Naw He Didnt Hurt Them But They Are 4 & 6
  • Those babies have a tough road ahead of em. My 2 oldest boys (9 and 6 at the time) found their dad hanging from the ceiling fan ( murder made to look like suicide) and they have two very awesome therapists and my oldest is still struggling... poor kids!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ohhhh my!!! That's terrible!!! :( I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?

I just found out this week that the little brother of a child who went to our daycare was killed by his father!! He was born 16 weeks early and had just been home for about a month after 4 in the hospital... they took the little boy out of daycare when his brother got home & on his last day his mother came in with a black eye. We questioned the grandmother... a month later the babies father was watching him after they granted gin visitations from the domestic issue... breaks my heart!! (The story is in pocatelli Idaho... baby Richard) ugh. Makes me sick how people can do these things.

R u ok?