depressed:/

edited June 2011 in Depression
im due in 12 days.. i went to doc yesterday and she said im not dialated at all. Ive been having horrible back cramps on and off for a couple days now, so i havent really slept much. i feel soooo unnatractive:( i know that sounds so lame. im so pale, my eyes are sunken in. And im in pain and so tired so i dont wanna put makeup on or aanything lol Im just a pathetic mess. the only thing that makes me remotely happy is thinking that i will get to see her beautiful face soon. Also thinking about working from 3-11 today makes me just wanna cry. lol

long and stupid but i knew you ladies would understand!

Comments

• I do! When are u leaving work? I stopped 2w before dd, which was 5days ago.. Lol this guys stubborn!
  • Awwww! You look super cute. I hope you feel better, hun! ;;)
  • edited June 2011
    @jaime77 My bosses are being assholes. So ive been planning on working up until i have her. but its sooo hard lol literally on my days off all i think about is how i dont wanna work. lol all i wanna do is sit in my sweats and watch lifetime and tlc
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blueberrysmom awh thank you:) i know it will be over soon! im used to.being happy and positive! i cant wait to go back to that
  • @angieahrens gosh that sounds perfect. lol i think im gonna tell my job that after this weekend im done.. aromatherapy! i never thought of that.. i think i might be making a wally world trip lol i love smell good stuff.
    and maybe ill just eat an entire box kf iced honey buns
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.