i swear to God, BAD PARENTS ANNOY ME!!!

K so on FB I added a guy I used to go to school with. His status today "blowed as fuk at da crib" another status a min later "got jr for the day"
Like really? Your gonna be high around you 6month old baby, and then share on FB about it? So I called him out, and he was like, just bc I have a kid I can't smoke? Wtf, not around the kid, or when your taking care of your kid. Do that on your own time! And its one thing if ur smoking weed cuz u need it but just to get "blowed as fuk" is a diff story!!!!!!! Ahhhh ppl annoy me!

Comments

• :O
    No. No effing way! I'm a pothead (not while preggo it breast feeding tho) but me and my husband talked about it and we decided the only way I'd be able to get stoned is if he or someone else is watching the baby. He used to smoke but quit after his first son was born because he realized that accidents happen and if they do, he needs to be able to drive to the hospital if need be (both of us don't agree with smoking while driving).
  • @mama_underpants that's why, when my mom brought her boytoy over and he started smoking weed on the back porch i told her if she kept him around then Damien was never coming to see her. i will NOT have my child around that mess >.<
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg! Right to all of you! Like go smoke on your own time. Personally id rather ppl smoke then be drunk, but omg, not around your kid, or while preggo! And he's stupid enough to litterally say to me "I got bands bitch, get yo money up and then holla at me" wtf does that even mean!??? I'm not a biitch for saying being high around your kid is wrong, bc it is!
  • That's disgusting,and if the mother knows he does this she's just as bad. I don't care if he's the cater or not if you chose to do drugs over being a responsible parent then you shouldn't be around your kid unsupervised.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know I know. It makes me sick.
  • @mshahir right! It made no sense! Lmao!
  • Wow.... my husband and I trade off drinking so one of us is the the right mind... im racketing up 40 weeks of partying at this point! Lol jk. Nut still that's wrong! What if there's a fire a disaster or the baby gets sick?! Who's going to protect the baby! Ugh cps needs to get involved with people like that instead of messing with good people!
  • *father
  • I'm watching the show "jail" n they just brought in this lady because she left her 2 and 3 year old kids locked outside in the cold alone for 3 hours while she was doing drugs! WHO DOES THAT?!?
  • @brttnywstn14 wonderful parents obviously! Lol
  • Wow. Omfg! He is a dumb Fuck. I would said "what kind of parent are you?" Mannnnn!
  • Some people disgust me :/
  • @excitedforbaby I asked him "honestly do you really think its ok to get "blowed as fuk" and take care of your kid? If your answer is yes then you probably shouldn't have kids, and you should probably see someone" that's when he said the money thing.
  • Money has nothing to do with it.omg! I wanna have his kid taken away. Honestly!
  • Right. Well luckily I know that he and the mother are not together, so hopefully the mother doesn't do the same thing.....hopefully.
  • Well might as well consider this country another AMSTERDAM!! anything illegal is allowed anyhow. NO one has shame for their illegal activities. I just hate to see such thing around kids. There is always a bad outcome to illegal situations.