think i have my boy name! opinions please!!

edited June 2011 in Baby names
Kalani pierre

Wat do u ladies think ?? :)

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Boy name? I think its very nice but kinda sounds like a girl name...
  • @texasmom3 Really? I never thought of that . Unisex or more gurly ?
  • Maybe spell it kelani...makes it more of a boy name :)
  • I like it and it doesn't sound girly to me being that I used to date a guy named Jelani
  • @brttnywstn14 that wuld work for me to thanx!
    @tootie08 thank u I didn't think it sounded gurly either but I wanted sum opinions cuz none of my family ever likes my names so I can't ask them.
  • I know a guy named kalani..Its Hawaiian..I don't think ot sounds girly.
  • @lilpeapod913 thank u !! I thought it was a Hawaiian boy name wasn't 100% sure.
  • No problem.
  • Your welcome! :) I please the name tho...I think the spelling just made it look more girly than it actually is lol
  • Oops I meant I like the name! Stupid phone lol
  • edited June 2011
    def not a girly name. i'm from hawaii.. its a hawaiian name and its a BOY name. lol no girls here named kalani. i like it. don't change the spelling.. it will lose its meaning
  • def sounds like more of a girl name to me....
  • @cee808 o thank u ! Feel bettr about it now lol
  • i think everyone thinks its sounds girly just because they aren't from hawaii and they don't hear names like that. theres boys named kaimana, kamalani, makani etc and in the mainland that prob would sound girly but its normal here hahaha
  • @brttnywstn14 I no my phones the same way. Now I'm stuck cuz I like ur spelling to becuz my other son is kevion (pronounced kaveon) I wuld like the ke like my other sons name.I'm stuck! Lol (if this is a boy!)
  • @cee808 I've never thought of it as a gurl name . But I've never heard anyone use it either so yea ur rite sum people mite think it sounds gurly.
  • And I jus ran the name by hubby he hates Pierre any middle name suggestions??
  • I knew a girl with that name and had heard of another girl with that name.
  • Lol Aww well the ke just makes it look more of a boy name but I like the name spelled both ways :) it would be cute to have both ur kids names start with ke tho
    Shoot girl I'm just as stuck as you lol either way it will be a very cute name :)
  • Aww I liked the middle name!!! I think those names go great together! Hmmm....
  • @brttnywstn I like the middle name to but its not completely out I jus told hubby I'm carrying this child he ain't ! He jus says well y u ask me then.Haha he nos he ain't the boss lol ! He likes alexavier as the middle name .
  • I have a female cousin named Lani maybe that's why....but if u like it, go for it! :)
  • @texasmom3 yea I can understand how sum people wuld think its a gurl name cuz my hubby wants to use it if we have a boy or a gurl.
  • I like it for a boy or a girl. Good choice!