dreams about loosing the baby

edited February 2011 in First time moms
Ive had many dreams about having a miscarriage. Last night it was bad. I'm 14 weeks tomorrow . Is this happening to anyone else. How can u deal with it.

Comments

• Me too, but e u/s is good. Don worry abt it as long as u felt e baby's movement
  • I have had dreams like that too. It's probably your biggest fear right now & because of that you're going to dream about it. Since you are almost 14 weeks, you're out of the major danger zone,unfortunetly all you can do is keep reminding yourself it was just a dream. I spend a little extra time in the morning rubbing the bellying to wake her up, & make sure she's moving, & I feel better. And if you need to, get that little extra support for loved ones. I told my bf the other morning, just tell me everything is going to be ok, just keep telling me that.
  • Sooo normal, ur gonna have those! Is this ur first? A good book for u to pick up is What to expect when ur expecting
  • Yeah its my first. Im not feeling anything yet. Im to soon? Arnt I? And marriedwith3 i have that book.
    Ive also been sick every day for about nine weeks now. So i have that but idk its just hard waking up to that
  • I had those dreams to! But they are completely normal. Mostly cause of your fear.
  • I will be at 14 weeks tomorrow also! (: and although I have not had any of the dreams I have not felt any movement either... I did have an ultrasound yesterday, and let me tell you the baby was movin like crazy! It'll all be okayy! <3
  • I had one at 11 weeks. The baby was as well moving a lot. I just wish i could feel her/him. Or have idk something to keep reminding me he/she is there. I dont have another u.s untill the 21st of march-when we find out what the baby is.

Its just hard waking up from these dreams. I rub my belly and and tell the baby i love them. Then i wake up my boyfriend and tell him to do the same. Lol.

Last nights was the worst. I couldnt believe how real it felt and now its hard for me to go to the bathroom(the dream was that i gave birth to a skull of a baby when i went to pee.) So needless to say i have prob. When it comes to going to the bathroom.