seriously gonna kill BIL

He had the nerve to say I hope your baby doesn't have down syndrome.. I said why would it.. he said because jimmy smokes weed. BITCHHH I don't do drugs so what if my man smokes weed every now and then. He doesn't do it around me and I surely don't smoke weed. I told him I hope his daughter doesn't grow up to be a whore since she's 8 and is the most money hungry child I've ever met in my life! She has had an iphone since she was 6! Get real! I wanna go bash his windows out in his brand new camero.. omg im so mad. Not considering he's saying that I had my mc because of jimmy smoking weed. Dude is so fuckin stupid its retarded! That's the dumbest thing I have heard in a while... ohh my.. my dad wants to knock his lights out over this. Dude is 34 and still lives at home with his daughter .. in his parents house. Get real bitch. Sorry for the bad words. Im angry:/

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Guys are so ignorant its unreal!!! My best advice is to just calm down then laugh it off. He is obviously uneducated in the subject, immature, and sounds like an ass. Clearly noone would agree with him. I would suggest explaining to him that it is not okay to say things like that but being 34, he should know better. Keep your head up and don't let him stress you! Totally not worth it!!
  • I agree please don't stress over unneccesary people who obviously don't know what they are talking about. :)
  • @stbmilitarybrat he is an ass. An ignorant one. I just wish he would go away for real. I can not stand him and his smartass well dumbass remarks. I mean really how stupid do you get?

@pukashell824 he really has no idea what be talks about. He speaks in broken english. Ughhh its just so annoying.

Thank y'all for replying. Wouldn't that make you upset though?
  • yeah...but i dont even give stupid people the time of day anymore. too much time and energy wasted :!!
  • @pukashell824 is harder when they live with you lol
  • @kaloresxcierre I try and figure the same thing out too. He said he's saving money. How is he saving money when that car cost 40,000 dollars. He's just full of Shit.
  • I would be going on a crotch punching spree, but I am a little hormonal. :D
  • Im sorry, but every time I read the title, I think of the movie "Kill Bill"... :D
  • @babynumbersix that's too funny.

@potato I want to! Lol he is really an all around asshole. He does nothing for nobody but himself. Ughh.