What is wrong with people! Sorry long

why lately I keep reading about sick a** mofo's hurting and killing their kids. Or allowing some one else to hurt their children. Just today so far in the news a man choked and throws his 4 year old out a moving car. And another women beats her 3mth old to death and then carries him around for 14 hours. Those are sick people. I can't take it if yout not sure you want a child and can handle it do something about it. I'm prochoice so if that's what you got to do it. There are also so many families and couples looking to love a child allow them that chance. If you keep your baby and wake up one morning and can't handle it any more take your baby to a safe haven. And please make sure the people you leave your child with are really taking care of your child don't turn a blind eye. Mental illness is something we can all become a victim of if you feel something isn't right or you don't feel like yourself tell someone.
I'm sorry this is long I just can't bare to read another story of a child neglect or killed, but I'm sure tomorrow there will be one.

Comments

• I agree. Its so damn sad :(
  • Agree!!
  • @stbmilitarybrat @agree is it me but it seems like there is more stories of violent acts against children. Its just so disturbing
  • I know what you mean. Here in ohio a 16 year old hid her pregnancy had the baby, went to the er about bleeding really bad. She wouldn't tell the docs anything but the cops traced her house down and found out she stabbed her new born 100s of times with a knife. Seriously wtf is wrong with ppl like you said. Kids are gifts from God and don't ask to be born!!!!
  • @momofsoontobe7 I read about that. What brings a person to do that? that is so horrific.
    I was 16 pregnant. I hid my pregnancy until about seven months because I was scared of my mom, my doc made me tell her.
  • Idk wtf is wrong with people. And I got pregnant at 15 and had my daughter at 16. I couldn't hid mine though bc I went into have surgery done on my arm from a car accident ivwas in and I had to tell my mom right on the spot. My parents were very supportive and I got a job after I had her and supported her myself along with the part time daddy he was. I never made my mom do anything. I raised my kids myself. I didn't want my kids calling my mom there mom. I did it and now I have four biological kids of my own and two soon to be step kids. It really kills me to hear these things!!!! Ppl don't think.