Stupid Man vs. Food

edited July 2011 in Food
i just have to say i hate that show but my tummy loves it soo....why does everything look soo damn good... =P~

Comments

• I know what you mean girl. Everything looks good.
  • I'm always hungry its horrible
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe you....! i think he needs a parter....
  • I'm the same way I watched a cake show and omg! I want cake I also want everthing but crab legs ok now I'm hungry!
  • Adam Richman is my pretend boyfriend. Why you ask? Because you know you can pig out in front of him with no shame cuz you know dude can put the food away. Also, because he knows where alllll the good food joints are. Aaaaand it doesn't hurt that he is awkwardly cute and has personality to boot! ;)
  • Omg! I know!!! I was just watching it and I had to change the channel it makes me waaaaaay too hungry!!! Even if I just ate :p I wish I could roll with him and eat at all those fav places :D
  • I <3 Man vs. Food. The food always looks bangin. The only thing that annoys me is he's such a slob lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 Lmao...that's meet up...but everything at his bakery look soo good...its so worth the 7hr drive...
    @BkE913 lol now that u mention it yes he is kinda cute...stays in pretty good shape .and is willing to try anything...ooh and he has a potty mouth...we would b perfect together....now only if I can find where he actually lives :-?
  • I keep waiting for him to die from a heart attack... I'm a horrible person :D
  • @potato...how dare u talk about my future man like that??? 8->
  • @septmama make sure you get good life insurance :))
  • I'm sure he has hiself covered knowing he can digest some seriously hot shit...he'd be a fool not to have none @potato