do any of you have this problem?

edited July 2011 in First Trimester
I have been have a hard time sleeping lately. I'm tired but not as much as I used to be. I just can't sleep. Its anoying. Cuz even though I'm tired, I can't sleep, and even though I can't sleep, I still don't feel like doing much. I dnt know how much more I can take. If I'm not going to sleep then give me some energy. For heaven sakes. Lol.

Comments

• It's just another thing our body's do to help get ready for our little ones:) It's so frustrating!!!
  • Yes! Its very annoying! The only time i can sleep is mid-day for a couple hours (thank god my schedule allows that!), so when night comes either im not tired or in pain/uncomfortable! I haven't gotten more than 3 hours of sleep a night for the past few weeks! (Im 30 wks 2moro) How far are u??
  • I will be 14 weeks tomorrow.
  • Yes! I'm only 7 weeks so I still have that urge to sleep almost always... sitting at my desk, on a park bench, anywhere that I can't actually sleep and then once I have the chance I lay there exhausted, but sometimes unable to actually drift off. So annoying! Ah well, one of the many joys! ;)
  • I read on another post about asking the doctor about sleeping ners that are safe for the baby. I remember Tylenol pm, Unison, and there were others. Ask your doctor, and good luck.