Baby shower favors

edited July 2011 in Baby showers

We were thinking of stenciling on his name but I'm not sure if that would be too much,what do yall think? They will be filled with brown and green m&ms :)

Comments

• So cute I love it but maybe the baby name will make it look even cute:)
  • ooh cute ! :) I say add your baby's name to it and maybe even the date of your baby shower so that way people remember who's it was :p
  • i think with or without the name stenciling it will be awesome
  • Cute either way :-) Maybe u could set for pre-made ribbons with your baby name? I love the colors!
  • I would put name and date of shower but either way very cute!! Nice job! :)
  • Thanks ladies...I'm going to try the paint my shower is next weekend so I need to finish up and stop procrastinating :)
  • Nice idea :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cute either way!!!
  • Maybe make a tag to hang off it with his name & shower date? Less mess, less work & they can use it for something else later on? I wanted to do little pots with the soil cube & seeds with our shower date; but got sidetracked so we didn't. Those are cute! BTW-I think it is pretty awesome we have the same bassinet; our youngest LOVED it & it is adorable! I want the whole set though; too bad we already have a swing & such.
  • That's a good idea @MrsDelRae I think I might do that. And I think its awesome too,I hope my baby likes it as much as your did(and I do lol) I'm got the swing but I went with a different high chair and bouncer my husband thought they were all ridiculously priced but at least I got the two I loved the most hahaha :)