My baby shower theme....do u like???

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
My baby shower is next week and I am so excited I am using this theme and incorporating extra chocolate brown accents I got the entire set including the favor bags but don't know what the hell I am going to put in them my shower is at a hotel conference room and I expect 40-60 people...I moved it from my moms house because a lot of people said they were coming.

http://www.birthdaydirect.com/blue-zoo-baby-shower-decorations-c-111_3349.html

Comments

• Aww yay! It's wonderful! I love those colors and things! I hope you have fun!
  • Crazy cute! I might steal that idea in September when it's time for mine!
  • Thank u I hope its all that I want it to be too....I mean I've been waiting on this for 27 years lol
  • no prob @blueberrysmom I think it is cute too I got chocolate ballons and everything....my shower is coed so I am playing a game where the men put a balloon in their shirt and have a minute to carry smaller ballons between their legs to the other side I am using the theme colored balloons for that too it is going to b a blast I hope u have fun at urs too
  • thanks all
  • very cute me like me like! guess im not the only one planning my own shower. for a min i thought i was crazy but i guess if we want it done rite and our way we have to do it ourselves.
  • @babybundle3 it's me and my best friend we have split the costs and I am the executive planner lol my prize bags r chocolate brown with blue tissue I can't wait
  • I love the theme!! Too cute, and I love the chocolate brown too!!
  • That is super cute! I hope you have a fantastic time. I bet your pictures are gonna be beautiful.
  • edited July 2011
    @preggointx it sounds great, mines is in 3weeks and im super excited plus my job is having me a diaper shower given by the Radiologists i work with so i cant wait.
  • Very cute! Don't forget to post pics.
  • @preggointx i guess u, i & @FirstTimeMommyToBe have great taste because thats all of our themes! Lol even though firsttimemommytobe already had hers & mine is in Sept! Lol we just have good taste :D
  • Thanks yall enjoy ur showers too I will post pics my cake is a pregnant stomach the same colors
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good taste runs on pregly...lol
  • Awwww...very cute, great colrs, and very modern. ;)
  • i absolutely LOVE it!! i actually wanted that same thing but since i decided to do a BIG shower then we're just going to do colors since money is tight!!
  • Verrryyy cute... and im NOT an animal print type of gal... so that, my dear, is a grand compliment! Well done!
  • Aww I love your theme! Esp the colors! Sooo cute!
  • thanks yall
  • Hehe.. yall ... spoken like a true texan!
  • @preggointx the theme is soo cute! Hope you have an amazing shower!
    Im having mine next sunday and its also coed but I have no idea what kind of games we can play, do you mind giving me some ideas?
  • @preggointx very cute! I wanted to do something similar but my mom wants to do like a luau theme and I kinda like tge luau theme too all the leis we got have its a boy charms tgats my fav part lol whens ur shower ?
  • That's awesome, Love the giraffe print!
  • Sorry I stopped reading after chocolate and just got hungry ;) ill check now lol
  • Very nice! If you got the brown cupcake holders, that shade of blue icing would look awesome. There I go again stuck on food lol
  • those are adorable. that blue is amazing