THANK GOD!!!

He got his license today!!!! Now he's turning in his resume and hopefully gets hired for this AMAZING job next week! Im thrilled and so much stress has been lifted of my shoulders!! Thank u to all who prayed for us!!!

Comments

• Yay! I'll continue to pray for blessings for you and your beautiful family. Good luck hun! :-)
  • @TishJ330 thank u so much!! Im praying he gets in this job by next week I feel so much less stressed I started crying!! I felt like a baby but I was so stressed abt him not getting it worked out in time for this job... if he gets hired we can finally afford our bills AND baby stuff my car payment fix my truck.EVERYTHING!! And ill be able to be home with baby always and not work AND will be able to take college classes!!
  • That is great news!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow! I hope it works out that way too! It sounds like you have a solid plan. I hope and pray everything works out. You promise me no more stressing missy!
  • @TishJ330 ill do my best! If he gets this job I wont have to worry about anything except getting my baby girl here safely :) @Mommy_of_two thank u :) im so happy! @LilOneOnTheWay yes it is thank u!!