belly bandit

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone ever used this or tried it? I have a friend who had a baby almost a year ago who swears by it. She told me that it helped get her stomach back flat after she had her baby. Apparently its what Kourtney Kardashian used after she had Mason. Wanted to know if anybody else ever heard of it or tried it?

Comments

• I've never heard of it but if you try it definitely keep me posted :)
  • I bought it and the shrinx belt. Hope to use them soon! read the babies r us reviews theres a lot of feedback there. Its my last kid so i figure why not.
  • I have beard lots of great stuff about that and the shrink hips thingie ..i plan on useing both after my little one gets here since I have to be in a wedding a month after Oliver fets here!
  • Cheaper than surgery. Lol. Helps u heal. I read a lot and believe me i was a skeptic. I posted a thread on it while back :) got some feedback.
  • @mama_busy_bee really? I've never heard of it before tonight lol. I had to google it! lol...I was just curious if it worked for anyone else. My friend was a little skinny mini before she had her baby anyway so she was probably gonna shrink back anyways lol, but I wanted to know if any of you guys have used it or heard of it. I trust my preglys to always give the dirty d's!
  • @ashley_smashley aww Oliver!! I like that name. unfortunately its one of my cousin's names. When are you due? definantly let us know if it works for u guys
  • I am due Sept 23...only 3 more months!! My husband and I really wanted a name that wanst common..since both of our names are pretty common (Jonathan and Ashley) I will def keep you ladies posted..lol but it will be a while!
  • When are you due?
  • I bought it. I'm due in 2wks so I haven't tried it yet but I hear great things about it. This is my last so I really want to be slim without the pooch, so its worth a try to me.