What do you guys think of this name???

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
So when I first found out I was preg, as in staring at the two double lines on the stick, something said to me Julius...this is before I even knew I was having a boy. So I take it as a sign that that's his name. But I keep getting mixed feelings about it from everybody. People who hate it (like the dad and my mom), and then a few who say its okay. What do you guys think of it? I was thinking Julius Anthony...not sure...I also like the names Jacob and Joshua, but Julius is what I call him already, to me that's his name. What do you guys think?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like it you don't hear it often.......
  • I vote adorable
  • I like the name julius, I've liked it ever since big daddy. That was probably the first time I heard it. I def think that if you have been thinking of it since the very beginning then its for sure a sign that should be his name.
  • Trust ur intuition! Julius is perfect!
  • @Jaime77 @sunshine25 @USMCwifemommy101107 aww thanks for the confirmation, I think so lol. It's not even like its a name I've been thinking about ever since I was little or before I even got preg. Its just what came to me as soon as I found out so I figure that must be his name. Everytime i call him that I hear groans and people say I can't let u do that to that baby like its some ghetto awful name lol @jadelman0211 & who was named Julius in Big Daddy again? lol haven't seen taht movie in forever!

• Um nothing wrong with Julius. :))) Jillian is cute too!! Go with your intuition!!! I loved the name Hailey untill I saw the two lines. Immediately I had to tell husband that's not her name. Lol. I knew it was a girl from the beginning some how and knew she wasn't Hailey!!!! :)
  • Jullian not Jillian!!!!!
  • Love it.. my bd name is julian:) I also like juliani ...
  • Lol it was totally julian not julius. I still like julius. . .
  • Good choice.
  • My friend named her son that we call him juju :)
  • I like it!!
  • I like Juliani too now that u brought it up lol. I like Julian but it reminds me of this girl I know lol...plus my best friends nephew is named that.