skip hop diaper bag? help opinions!!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Okay ladies, for those of you that have skip hop diaper bags, which one do you have or which one do you plan on getting? I love them all and this is my first child so im not sure how much space I will need.

Comments

• i love skip hop products. i got their bedding and activity gym, blanket and baby toys. everything is the best quality. i will definetly get alot of use out of it. for second baby too, maybe:) i was going to get the diaper bag but i received different one as a gift. i have been told that you need a bag that is able to contain bottles, change of clothes for the baby and diapers. I mean when you think about it when you go out what you really need is a waterproof pad because you wanna have a space to change the baby. 2 or 3 diapers depending on how many hours you will be away and also need space for clothes which is tiny:) if you get a diaper bag with waterproof changing pad you will save space. what i did is i got one of the wallets , it was like $15 but and i know skip hop has one for $30 . you can put your dipers in there neatly and also comes with wipe container. my diaper bag didnt come with changing pad. im a first time mom too btw:)