due date tomorrow...no end in sight

edited July 2011 in July 2011
I'm just bummed out because I was so sure I would have had her by now. I've had "contractions" for the last two weeks and I couldn't believe it when my dr told me the other day that I was only at 2cm. All that pain for a lousy 2cm! It makes me sad that I obviously don't know my own body. Anyone else due now? What are you doing to get through the waiting game?

Comments

• Well you still have today :) I was dialted to 2 with my first and had her on her due date :) I wish u luck
  • I'm due on the 15th. I just put together the crib. I think I'm waiting to do everything last min cause I'm not working as much and it gives me something to do. Haha.
  • @jcmommy I'm due the 19th :)
  • I'm due in 4 days. I'm beginning to wonder if this baby is just going to burst through my abdomen like the creature on Alien.
  • Im due Monday and I haven't had any contraction or anything. :/ wish she would hurry uppppp
  • Likewise...due today and NO progress whatsoever. My mom nicely reminded me that she was 2 weeks late with my oldest brother. Not sure I can handle another day, much less 2 weeks!
  • I was due last Saturday. 41weeks today. I feel your frustration!! My lil guy is the first of 4 that didn't arrive before his dd. I still have no reg. contrations. Tomorrow is my induction day, I pray it's not a loong, painful process.
  • @txmoorekat I feel the same way..
    .there is literally no room left for her and my skin is at breaking point! I went 39 wks without a single stretch mark and woke up with two the other morning. :(
  • Ugh, woke up this morning with contractions-so excited-until they stopped after a half hour. I don't know what's worse no progress at all or all this start-stop BS????
  • Ugh... It's so disappointing when they stop. I had some good, strong ones for about 3 hours Thursday morning. When they stopped I wanted to cry....