Jordan _______ Boulding. Help.

edited July 2011 in Baby names
Hb n i both love the name Jordan. Ironically we both had picked this name for a boy before we found out the gender, n didn't know each other had picked it! So that was easy.
We're stuck on a middle name. He likes Caleb, I like Camron. He wants a middle name that sounds definitely like a boys name. N I want something a lil bad ass. Lol suggestions?

Comments

• Blade! :ar! Seriously, I like Alexander but it doesn't sound very badass.
  • @blueberrysmom lol those are good. Never thought of Alexander!
  • I want to name Blueberry Carson Alexander Flemings. My slacker husband is in no rush to pick a name, though. He's holding me up cuz I want to order personalized bedding and whatnot. Slacker...messin' with my baby's stuff! :ar!
  • Jordan James Boulding
  • I also love the name Jordan. My unborn son is going to be Jordan Asby. If it were up to me it would be Jordan Miles but I let my bd pick the middle name. He will share his fathers middle name.
  • I was going to suggest Alexander, but @blueberrysmom beat me to it! :) My husband and sons all have that middle name, and my daughter's middle name is Alexandria. It was hubby's idea to start that tradition, but it really is a great name.
  • Jordan is my 5 year old son's name! :) his middle name is jose (after his dad)...good choice of name, I love his name
  • @blueberrysmom O man. I'd be frustrated too! Crack that whip.. Monogrammed pillows and name signs are crucial.
    @praying4our3rd I knew you'd pull through with a good list, thanks! :)
    @expectingmy2nd @Summergirl22 - I love this name.. It's so easy for me to imagine a little Jordan at all ages. I think about Jordan, a senior walking for high school graduation and it fits perfectly for our new fam.
    Thank you everyone else, I appreciate the help!
  • One of my twins is jordan aaron :)