Chuckie Cheese

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I wanted to take my niece here today, but I obviously havent been here since I was a little kid. How expensive is it? I ask because it's nothing to take my niece there, but there are probably about 2 other little kids (cousins) that would prob feel bad if I just take her out. I don't mind, just I'm on a budget here folks lol

Comments

• Don't know but I'm suspicious of that ball pit. Germs! :ar!
  • @blueberrysmom LOL true, but its probably a step up from those mcdonalds play pit ball pits. Do they even still have those? I haven't seen one at a mcdonalds in a while. I wouldn't even play in those as a kid lol
  • Well here in miami is 1 coin per game .. so is pretty cheap. 1 dollar = 4 coins
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blueberrysmom i dont think they have them anymore o.o.. havent seen a chucke e cheese with those in a long time now.. i dont know if where you live they do
  • I usually take thirty $ for my kids and nephew 5 all together we would order two pizzas from lil ceasers for 5$ each and we be gud to go
  • You can prob get away with $5 a kid on tokens and $30ish for food. I haven't been in awhile though, because they play area is completely unfriendly for kids under 5. Ours doesn't have a ball pit.
  • No ball pits for Blueberry. No way! I'll let the dog lick him so he can get some germ exposure but those pits creep me out. @mommy2isaiahngiselle
  • we don't have the ball pits a child died cuz of it thats y
  • Go online and get coupons. I take my son and its usually $40 for my hubby, my son, me and usually my brother goes too and we get a ton of tokens. Theres deals in your local jb dollar, or dollar saver, or sunday paper.
    And ball pits havent been around for awhile
  • Go online u can print coupons I love cec n I always get my coupons...lol
  • I worked at Chuck E Cheese when I was a teenager & since then most of them have gotten rid of the ball pits due to complaints because of the different items that were found in them.
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle I know! Blueberry's gonna be all soggy all the time. To be fair, though...Pushkin loves everybody. He does not discriminate. He is an equal opportunity kissy-face lap dog. :X
  • They have coupons on their website for like a pizza,drinks and X amount of tokens. Its not too bad (pizza is good lol) I always say chuck e cheeses is birth control lol bunch of kids running around screaming ;)