Should I listen to old wives tales?

I remember when my play sister was pregnant with my god son. She carried high and her face broke out. I take quizes on gender predication and they say that girls sit up high and make you ugly. But im 17 weeks and my boyfriend and family think im carring a girl. My bummy sit low and my face is clear. If you go by what people say how can you tell wat your having.?

Comments

• Wait till your next ultrasound or go to walgreens and buy the intelligender kit and follow directions to a T......Never will know truely until baby is born....But the ultrasound doctors can see things.....Intelligender is suppose to be 80% accurate.
  • Sounds about right thank yu
  • Nobody really knows. Like another old wives tale is about the linear negra (hope I spelled that right). They say if it stops at ya navel its a girl but if it goes past it its a boy. Somebody always makes exceptions to the rules... so you never really know
  • Everyone thought I was having a boy my first pregnancy cause I carried high and in the front cause if you carry wide its suppose to be a girl I defiantly had a girl I had a boy my second pregnancy I carried both babies the same way
  • Never say tht one. Bt I guess nxt ultrasound will have to do.
  • Well im wide nd small nd I carry low.
  • Im carrying low, & my face is drier than usual, but not breaking out.
    Yet I'm having a girl.
    Those games/old wives tales are fun, but don't count on them telling the truth. ;;)
  • My mum correctly predicted my boy by way I was carrying and my stretch marks on my bum lol. But she is a bit freaky as she also called hospital to check on me just as he was delivered! Xx
  • Wow. Well before I was showing my boyfriend mom its gonna be a girl. Like how can you tell. Lol iiWasnt even showin.yet
  • before i found out what i was having i took every gender quiz on the internet and read every old wives tale and took the intelligender test from walgreens and everything was pointing to girl, i had my u/s last week and it clearly showed im havin a boy!! As excited as i am that im havin a boy i really had my hopes up for a girl after reading and believing everything, so all of the things are fun to do but dont believe and get your hopes up cuz it might me wrong!!