MY TURN..come on everyone!!SNOOPY DANCE!

edited July 2011 in Labor
I am soo excited! I have a really nice staff so far, and the midwife that I like is mine today! She just checked me, I'm still stuck @ 3cm since Wed. So breaking waters is out of the question. Said his heads still high, so just started pitocin. My only rant is Greg texted saying he didn't want to be here all day so text him when it's time.. Am I pissed..yeah kinda!! His son should b priority even if he'd be bored!

Comments

• Are you and greg together
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No.. Just great friends, but he claims he didn't sleep a wink.. Although for weeks he's been complaining how boring labor is. Who parties the night before you know your son's coming.. This is y I stay single.
  • My father did that to my mom both times when she had my sister and brother..he barely made it for my brother.

Fingers crossed today's the day!!!!
  • Gregs loss and he will regret it. Hope u have someone else to support u there. I would text afterwards and let him know u were a little to busy to text him and be penciled into his schedule. Labor dust and fast delivery to you
  • Thanks! I'm on my cell debating not to plug the charger in! lol
    Least my girl's keeping me company.
  • I would be so mad if my husband did that. I'm sorry. I am so excited for you. Hopefully it goes fast for you. My induction was 7 hours. Good luck.
  • Good luck and labour dust :) keep us posted
  • Any updates.
  • well poo on him. but i hope everything goes well.
  • We need updates. I hope you have pushed or are pushing. Lol.
  • Good luck!!!
  • I hope we didn't miss too much!!!
  • Good luck hun!
  • Sorry ladies! I tried my best getting online but some funky page was up not letting me.. I missed a ton today! I arrived at 8am around 11a the pitocin was started and boy, it's the push he needed. I got the epidural around 1p and @ 2p was 9cm so called Greg and they broke water. he had passed his meconium in it. Pushed for almost 4 1/2 hrs..tried every position to birth in to avoid the csection. (btw..shit a ton! on all fours..embarassing! Lol)
    Ok..so Jaden Gregory was born @6:23pm wieghing 1oz shy of 8lbs.(7,15)& 20 inches of pure heaven! His body and face have slight bruising, he was way up high! His first apghar was a 4..the meconium..but nicu did an amazing job!! Got him to an 8. I wish I could share how handsome he is! Idk whos uploading pics now?. Lots of luv and luck to u all!!...off to read all these new posts!
  • @Jaime77 Yay!!!!!!! Welcome Jaden!!! :) \:D/
  • Ps..greg did an amazing job as coach, kept quiet and didn't flinch to all the goryiness with my out of control bm's..lol i'm sure he could blackmail me with our coworkers ;)
  • Thanks girls! I gtg blood draw for my tubal. Be back on later today..crazi pregly family!! :)
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! Glad it all ended up ok, enjoy your little one x
  • Congrats hun!!! :D
  • Congrats!!!