near the end.........

edited July 2011 in August 2011
Any august mummys wishing their bubba was born already? I do and i do not have long to go, I'm soooo excited! My hospital bag (suitcase) lol is packed and I nearly have everything bought except car seat and nursing bra. What about you and how are you feeling?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    omg i am due at the end of august and i am so ready! my hubby needs new clothes, so we are slowly in process of buying some so he has more than 2 pairs of clothes to wear and i can pack some things for him in the hospital bag. oh yes, i do have the bag semi ready. except for things you can't deal without until time to go. i am feeling nauseas (morning sickness is back something terrible) and ready for this princess to get here asap!! :D (at term of course, I just wish it was time)
  • Lol when are you due then ?
  • @survivormommie3 I so understand what you mean. I'm due end of Aug too but i feel like I have been waiting forever to meet him. Lol plus I want my body back now, I'm tired of being a hippo
  • @mshahir Aww winter baby
  • I'm due August 30th. I'll wait Til next month to pack my bags.
    I still need to get breast pump and nursing bras. Other than that I think were good to go!
  • @mshahir ok thats good, my son will also be able to have fun. I LOVE how im preggers in winter and having an august baby as it fits my plans. @shae wow thats like the very end of aug, wow! will you be breastfeeding too?
  • I'm due A.25. Oddly I don't even want to pack my bag (big suitcase actually) til I'm in labor. But I will have a list of what will go in it, lol.
  • loool i have a suitcase too as my hospital bag and ive packed it, with the exception of a few things of course as well as have a list of everything that is in there. your due two days before me @caroline8_p
  • @yummymummy1 yeah I hope to exclusively breastfeed. And I'm betting baby comes first week of September.
  • GREAT, I PLAN ON TRYING TO EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEED BUT WE SHALL SEE. @Shae