BEST IDEA EVER!!!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
K I'm almost 35 wks, and I'm seriously dying of thisb heat, I got a short sun dress on and my crotch still is sweating like Cra-Zy. (Tmi I know) :)
K so here is my idea.
1. A portable fan for down there
2. Cooling undies! :)
Just thought id share my random thought/idea :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Haha. When you have a baby, and your swollen down there, they did give me a ice pack to put in my undies! Lmao! @mshahir
  • Ice pack underwear sounds like an awesome idea! I haven't headed out into the heat yet, but I know what's coming, and I'd kill for some!
  • I think they need to make some sort of cooling device for bras that's where I sweat! The funny thing is I use to want breast implants now I want my small boobies back!
  • @lucy_loo_288 lol neither have I. I'm dying in my A.C. house!
    @ChelseaMarie I can handle boob sweat sorta.....but I hate the sweat down there!
  • I wouldtotally buy icepack undies!
  • Lol my boon sweat is the worst my boyfriend makes fun of me bc I get a sweat crease under my boobs lol I now use baby powder .... It's worth a shot if it keeps baby bottoms dry why not my bottom? (or boobs)
  • Boob* my phone always wants to correct Boob to boon?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If you take abd ice pack and put it bketween your breasts it is amazing and cooling down your whole body.
  • @ChelseaMarie gotta love "smart" phones. And 2....I got maternity pics done and some were at the beach, and I got the prints baack, and I totally had noticable boob sweat. Ugh, so my photographer will be eeditng them.
    @mrs_shu I want them like now! Lol