Headache that wont stop...any advice

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
This headache started all of the sudden about 9am taken 2 doses of tylenol, napped, drank tons of water and its worse then ever, and now i'm real nausous too. I know there's alot going on with the forum today but if anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it. I'm 36 +3. Thank you

Comments

• Sometimes ice/cold compresses help. Not sure what your caffeine intake generally is but you may want to try a litte soda. Having the lights off can help also.
  • Hm, I get back of the head headaches from laying down too much. Going for a walk literally clears my head. Front of the head headaches for me are usually dehydration or pressure from too much sodium intake. Water eventually cures both for me. Your nausea is a little concerning, though. I'd check your blood pressure to be safe... Keep up with plain water and fresh fruit/veggies
  • @mrs_shu i'm trying out the soda and a cold compress.
    @Ourlittlenugget its at the front on one side so I will try more water and a light snack.
    Thank you both so much for responding
  • I agree that first you should have your blood pressure checked. If that's normal keep drinking the water, try a cool towel on forehead, and lay down in a quiet dark room. It almost sounds like a migraine which may require a lil help from the Dr and a rx. Get better!
  • @ms_shu @Ourlittlenugget and @mommyo3soon2b4 thanks so much for your help. The headache has let up enough to be bareable and I think the nausea maybe more associated with my cramps and contractions. Thank you so much ladies :)
  • Drink more fluids, I also get headaches when my neck is out! Maybe try a chiropractor!
  • My doctor says to drink a cup of coffee and it really works.
  • @nelsbrandon and @praying4our3rd I had skipped my coffee yesterday cause it was giving me heart burn, so maybe that was the culprit. So ready to have this baby, lol. Thanks ladies :)
  • Glad it became more bearable! Hope its completely gone now :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got them in the beginning. I went to the chiropractor and haven't had one since so maybe that if you can find one open today that will treat pregnant women