is this selfish??

Ok so it is soo hot out now and im over 6 months preggo. My fiances mom gave me an air conditioner because I get soooo hot at night I can't sleep and when I do sleep im up every hour. So im way exhausted. Well my fiance wont put it in our room cuz his house guests are here so he's gonna put it in the living room. I can't leave any doors to our room open cuz of the dog. So its not gonna do me any good to have it in the living room. He said im being selfish im saying im sleep deprived and uncomfortable. Am I just being a bitch? Cuz im so tired im losing my mind

Comments

• can you sleep on the couch? lol! I see his point about being nice and sharing it with your guests, but it's pretty lame since you really need it and she gave it to you! Hopefully, your guests leave soon!
  • No its not selfish you need the air more than the guests! Ur his preggo wife wth!?! U should be his main priority not some freakin guests! !!
  • He needs to go get his guests a fan. Riteaid cvs Wallgreen Walmart they all sell em. Lol
  • @laura536 no cuz his guests kids stay up playing games in our living room till super late... I see his point too but he KNEW it was for the bedroom i BEGGED him to get us one the other night when it was 530 am and I still had not fallen asleep.im so exhausted from no sleep I go take a 15 min nap at my friends house because she has an air conditioner in her bedroom...
  • @mommyof3tobe I agree he didn't even ask me before he invited all 5 of them to stay with us for two weeks so... why should I have to give up my air when I already am forced to do stuff my preggo but dnt wanna do. I don't think im being that selfish
  • Not selfish at all, when I'm pregnant I get what I want!
  • No its not I'm about 4-5 months and I'm the same way I need the air on at all times or I'm tired and cranky
  • Definitely not selfish! The ac is for YOU!
  • @jbandno3 I don't think I've gotten anything I specifically ask for or need from him since I got preggo. Why does it always have to be abt someone else? @darknesofnight4u im just waiting for him to get mad at me for being a bitch today so I can say maybe if I got some nice cool air at night id sleep and not be a bitch. Ur own fault dude! @CarrieLee. Thank u :)_
  • This is the guy that when my boobs started leaking I said let's go get pads and he said use paper towels.
  • This is the guy that when my boobs started leaking I said let's go get pads and he said use paper towels.
  • Def do it I was mean and I get bitchy w out cool air
  • That's kinda being a dick..no it is