Gumdrop loved Transformers 3

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
We went and watched it toonight and she kicked me like crazy everytime it got loud and booming. I loved it. Hubby even saw her moving in the dark. So cute. So she either loved the excitemenet and noise (let's hope because we are a noisey family) or she hated it and was a clue to the next few years. :) Either way it was funny. Love that I can share this little tidbit on Pregly again! Yay!

Comments

• I think my princess was scared lol she kicked too but it was more like wat da hell is dat noise lol
  • @TeeMommie2 That might be what she was thinking too. Haha...probably scared her. If our girls have insane fear of robots fighting we'll know it started here. :) i know she kicks alot to loud music too, so I play music loud when I want her to move :) I'm so mean :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My baby girl did the same thing! She really liked the new pirates movie too
  • Mine too... Think it might be a girl thing lol, she kicked sooo much :-)
  • @LMelanson @mommakk88 @lyndsay1983 I agree its a girl thing. Maybe they want quiet. It is funny that we are all having girls and it affected them the same way! So cute. :)
  • I seen it last night.. its so cute how they move and react with the movies
  • My little man was pretty much calm the whole time. A few movements but no kicking.
  • Sophia and Scottie loved it too! It was a great movie!
  • @Cicelia that is pretty cool lol my baby girl was just fine at the firework show she didn't budge my fiance said she was prolly scared s#!?less