mini vent

First off, i have 3 brothers (the oldest two in which i DO NOT claim) the oldest of those two tho has two children, a boy who is 19 & a girl who just turned 5! The boy doesn't live here, he lives in Texas with his mother, but the girl does live here. I enjoy being around her but due to some things her daddy did to my dad, mom, aunt, uncle & 2 cousins.. i prefer to have nothing to do with them, cept the very FEW times they come see my dad (which i do not talk to them, just talk/play with my niece). She's a sweet little girl who just so happens to LOVE my husband!! From the very first time she met him, she said he was her boyfriend :) and it's funny because when he's at home and she comes over, she gets all shy around him.. it's too cute :) When he was sick a lil over a week ago, they had came to see my dad and she asked where he was, well i explained to her he was in bed sick.. her first words "can i go see him" and of course i take her back to see him! Now that he's been in the hospital with these tubes in him, i didn't think she knew or would know considering we don't say anything to her parents about anything that happens in our lives.. but my dad ran his BIG ass mouth to them like always (which will cause drama when i get home bc they have NO right to be in my buisness!) Well my aunt kept my little niece friday and of course that's when my aunt found out her parents knew about my hubby because my little niece asked my aunt.. "is alex going to die like uncle fred did?" and of course she explained to her that no, he wasn't going to die like uncle fred cause uncle fred was really really bad sick (he had struggled with cancer for a few years).. but when my aunt called and told me all of that, i was PISSED!! Mainly because they fill this child's head with BS! It wasn't to long ago they had scared her to death about tornados... i mean i can understand explaining to a child about storms and whatnot but they litterally had her scared and she would tell you these CRAZY stories (her mom is to blame, when i asked who told her these kinda things, her first response was "mommy") It just really bothers me how they say things around her and they dont know or care that it scares her.. my aunt said she was really concerned about my hubby, which i can see cause like i said she loves my hubby to death! I just can't see saying certain things around children that young.. even when my other nephew was that age and his great-gpa was sick, we never really talked about it around him because it would have upset him..

Comments