Personal Life.

Some people on here have strange morals and values. Whether someone was the "wrong" kind of moderator or not, their personal life shouldn't be the issue. I have four fingers on one of my hands, due to a birth defect. There, now y'all can make fun of that. Go ahead and call me whatever names you like. Perhaps 'lobster girl', 'ninja turtle', or 'alien' will come to your mind. I can't believe the NASTY things being said in PUBLIC about people right now. You got an issue, take it up with that person privately.. Just because you're angry doesn't give you ANY right to make fun of someone. I'm sure there is crap in your life that you wouldn't want made fun of about. After all, NOBODY is perfect.

Comments

• Well said! I'll be praying for everyone involved in the 'drama' pregnancys hard enough as it is :-)
  • Thank you :)
  • I'm just so very sad that Pregly has degraded to this. As for your birth defect, it takes a level of cruelty that should not exist for someone to even use that in anger. A lot of the things I've seen in these last hours have also been downright cruel. This is NOT what we're here for. I pray we all find some peace.
  • @lyndsay1983 Thank you. I'll be doing the same.

@luvbump No. Thank you!

@TishJ330 Believe it or not, I was made fun of about it up until I was 17. Funny how some people just can't get out of the childish state. I'm praying real hard that Pregly goes back to a state of normal.
  • @OregonMama Me too! I wouldn't be the person I am today without them!
  • @Fate amen mama!!! I was reading some of the stuff here and on the pregly fb page and was disgusted! I don't have an issue with any of the mods or people on here...mostly because I stay under the radar for the most part. But I think that it is cruel and very immature for the things that have been said. I was ashamed to even be a part of pregly!
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 Honestly, I was ashamed as well. Most of us are grown women, why can't. Everyone act like it, ya know?
  • Oh, @fate, I believe it! I have a wonderful, beautiful, amazing 16 year old daughter with Cerebral Palsy. She's nonverbal & she's in a wheelchair. I KNOW how cruel kids can be. I've also had my parenting called into question because of Jessica. Obviously I must have done, or be doing something wrong to have a handicapped child. I've seen that adults can be just as spiteful and cruel.
  • @TishJ330 My older sister has Cerebral Palsy. She can barely walk and has the mentality of a 6 year old. When she falls, I have seen grown people laugh and point at her. She cries and all I can do is tell those 'adults' to kick rocks.
  • I agree and to think that this person is now a mod is beyond this world. Pregly will never be the same and this saddens me. Although I don't see this particular mod lasting very long. Just my opinion:)
  • @OregonMama Obviously some 'women' don't own big girl panties. The 'I hate' club thing is by far the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Shame on whoever started it.
  • @JuliansMommy Even though Pregly isn't going to be the same, it will get better! That particular mod is leaving after @Mama_Kat is fully back. And if she doesn't, we do not have to talk to her. I'm staying and I will continue to have fun with the mature women on here. :)
  • @Oregon_Mama Wow. I didn't think she would sink THAT low. Question; It looks as though my discussion is being forced to stay on the bottom of the board... It's not being bumped. Someone disable bump abilities for it? Or is it just my phone?
  • @fate- where is @mama_kat? I sure hope it gets better, I don't think it can get any worse.lol
  • edited July 2011
    You're right it's not being bumped...interesting...
  • @JuliansMommy Well, the truth hurts. I'm sure *one* of the mods didn't like what I had to say. As for Mama_Kat, I hope she's still asleep. Lol. She was up way late lastnight.
  • edited July 2011
    Yup the truth does hurt. Guess this is the bs we have to deal with for now.
  • @JuliansMommy Oh I doubt that. Lol. This will all be over very soon. Pregly WILL be a happy place again. :)
  • @fate- haha happy happy joy joy...
  • Lmao.
  • I want happy! Who's with me?!?
  • Im with you @tishj330 :-)
  • Ok, this isn't getting bumped. That IS weird! Hmmmm... L-)
  • @TishJ330 It's ok. Atleast a few ladies got to see it. :)
  • @fate im glad im not the only one who feels this way. I think mamakat is up now.. Just saw a post on facebook from her.
  • I agree. Your personal life has NOTHING to do with anything about the internet. But I don't think we need moderators unless to fix glitches and whatnot. We are all big girls. I don't thibg we need people to be watching over us. But you have some adults that act like children so I guess they need to be watched and moderators to be brought in. And why are people arguing over moderators,I don't give a pencils end who's a moderator.
  • @luvbump I seen her. Thank you.

@excitedforbaby I care who moderates. :( I rather feel comfortable telling my personal info to you ladies and not having to worry about it being thrown in my face when they get angry. I agree we should all be able to hold our composure.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Happy! Happy! Happy!