Why are men such babies?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
im currently in the middle of watching my bf feeling sick...hes already gone to the bathroom to upchuck and now hes eating crackers. says he feels nauseous and that he cant eat like hes gonna upchuck again. ummmm hellooooo, u didnt hold my head or caress me when i was sick through my whole first trimester. i wanna see him have a baby. to top it all off its the 4th of july and were supposed to go to my parents for bbq and fireworks...he never wants to go so im thinking hes bs'ing .... so im ignoring him. so sympathy from me...nope..

Comments

• They are really such babies. My bfs work closes at 10. When he has to stay to close he b!tches so much! And he will work the next morning at 11am and will cry and whine about how tired he is. And come home and sleep from 12-10, wake up and leave.
    But when I work a regular shift at my job, I don't usually get off until 11-12 pm. I'll work the next morning at 11am....its a 30 min drive to work on top of that....and he'll be like "come over and watch a movie" ....nope I'm swollen tired and prego! Not happenin... yeah idk they can't handle things lol
  • My man is such a cry baby...any time he's sick its the end of the world...and god forbid he has a backache haha...welcome to the last 8 months of my life! Lmao