I've had it already ! (long srry)

I'm just so tired of bf family its killing me...

1st: i let all five of them move in with me and him
&ndd their just the nastiest people around like i really wanna just put them out but they have very limited places they can go ndd i kno this isn't my problem!

2nd: his mom always think we are suppose tew support her finacially ugh like wtfck we are 20yrs old &ndd ur living under us so pathetic

3rd: i ask nicely of everyone who smokes cigs not tew in my home &ndd they still do it &ndd then they think of me bein a btch wen I'm just asking for them tew at least have respect for my damn house especially why is this so hard wen we didn't ask anything of yuh tew be here ugh

Oh &ndd its the 4th of july &ndd i decided tew spend half of the day with his family then go tew my dad's house &ndd its been hell every since i do want tew be outside bcuz its tew hot so i watch at &nd eventually the infamous grandma cums ndd tell me i can't eat anything in the kitchen &ndd want tew cop a tude when i wanted like three bites of food hello I'm pregnant and been here all day then she comes in and change the channel like every five minutes I'm so ready tew go like NOW !
the end...

Comments

• :-| I would ask them to leave. I wouldn't let anyone stay with me if they made me uncomfortable in my own home.
  • @fate i want tew say that &ndd actually do its just hard for me tew say..

So I'm trying tew speak tew my bf abt things that bother me so he can speak tew them
  • Maybe they will listen to him. I hope they do. After all, it's your house and you were kind enough to let them stay with you.
  • Ikr but they only do right by my rules wen he is there &ndd wen its just me they don't give a damn ugh!