baby shower question... kinda long

OK so my family and I are going back to Cali for 10 days... It will be only one weekend so we decided to do a baby shower for our boy/ 5th bday party for our daughter. I want to focus on my daughter more than the baby shower part but my co-party planners want to do baby games and such. I think it will be too much to do kid games, water stuff for the kids, and baby shower games. I mean we are gonna have a baby-themed cake (and a bday cake) but do we have to do all those silly games too?? Do ya all think thats ok? I want my daughter more focused on anyhow since its a 'big' birthday.

Comments

• DO THE SHOWER FROM NOON - 2 AND THE PARTY FROM 3- WHENEVER
  • @preggointx That's an excellent idea. :ar!
  • YEA SO THERE WILL BE TIME TO FOCUS ON BOTH THINGS AND THE NEW BABY GETS HIS ATTENTION AND THE BIG BABY GETS HER 5TH PARTY FOCUS TOO
  • Well it starts at 2 (invites already sent out) and all the people coming are families with thier kids and from farther away... I emphisized more for my daughter on the invites cause we pretty much have everything for little man (My best friend has a boy and gave us everything they are done with)... How can I tie the kids into baby shower games?? (Thanks for the suggestions too!!)