I need some support :'( * full story at bottom*

edited July 2011 in Loss
So when I was shopping earlier I saw the father to my two angels. He looks at me and my bump and asked mr how far I was. I told him about Elliot. He then called me a heartless c*nt and

Comments

• Oh my goodness. :( I'm sure it was just extremely hard for him to see you carrying a baby that wasn't his. You are not heartless. Some men just say things out of anger. I'm so sorry that he said that to you.
  • MAYBE HE IS HURTING MORE THAN U KNEW
  • And? I'm sure he's just upset about what has happened with your angels
  • Why would he say such a cruel thing? What a jerk... F--- him! Sorry....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So is he the father of the baby you're carrying? I'm confused sorry lol.
    But either way, you're definitely not a heartless c*nt.
  • I'm so sorry he said that and hurt you. I wish men had a better way of expressing theor feelings. You did NOTHING wrong!!
  • Oh honey! He was so wrong to say that to you. Sending you hugs!
  • He sounds verrry jealous, I would say don't let it bother you, but easier said than done. I hope that you are ok and just remember you are having a beautiful baby boy and are happy now, don't let those petty words interfere with your life now >:D< we are here for you
  • edited July 2011

*The full story*
    me and my ex Max had been together since we were 13, at 16 I fell pregnant. She wasn't planned. However we knew we were going to keep here. At 19weeks I started bleeding heavy. I went to A&E were they confirmed I was having a late stage miscarrage. They kept me in and I delivered her. They couldn't tell me what happened. Me and him were devastated, we named her Roxy. We never saw her. It was a hard few months but we soon decided we wanted to try and have a baby we were in love and he had proposed to me. I fell pregnant again in April 09 at 17 we were so happy everything was going well. Then at my anomaly scan we were told something was wrong. I was 21+5 and they told us they couldn't pick up her heartbeat. they later induced my labour. We got to see our little girl. We held her briefly and we told that they would arrange her burial. That following few weeks was hard for us both. I attempted suicide. We then eventually split up as he blamed me and I blamed myself too. It was a hard time for us both. We still spoke but eventually moved on and lost contact. The only time we spoke would be the girls birth days. This year we didn't meet or talk on Amelia's birthday. I text him but he never responded. I still speak to his sister in law and his brother. They have been kind to me. When I met Elliot's dad he knew I had to girls and that I was scared to Try again but eventually I felt ready. I knew I was risking another loss. This is my current pregnancy and I'm lucky enough to say I an 24+2 and he is still growing strong. I'm lucky and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about my angels or Max. Elliot's dad left me for another man. I'm now with my bf and things are good. When I saw Max in asda it was awkward. He called me a heartless c*nt he said that he wish I had died when I attempt to kill myself. He told my bf that I will lose Elliot and he should run a mile as I was a curse. He turned to me told me he hated me. That I don't deserve children. I walked away and left the store. He called me a murderer. I broke down in my car eventually drove home with the bf. I then went to Roxy and lit some candles and gave her a picture of Elliot. I text max saying sorry, how I never ment to Hurt him.
  • edited July 2011
  • edited July 2011
  • @mommy_of_two it's all up. 6 posts up
  • It's not your fault dnt keep apologizing to him..he is an insensitive ahole!..you've both been through a lot but in my opinion but its much more stress on you, men dnt understand these things and they show their pain in stupid ways
  • Thank you ladies, I know nothing could have prevented our losses. He is hurting still and hasn't progressed as much as I have.
  • It's terrible of him to blame you... It's sad that he hasn't been able to find peace at this point. It's sad when people are so bitter they try to squash everyone else's happyness.

How did your bf react?

So sorry that you had to deal with that. Don't let him steal your happiness.
  • U r a blessing to the world that's y u r here. Don't let anybody discourage u! Continue to b an live strong for your 2 angel babies and the one u carry in u now! Keep ya head up mamaz!
  • My last bf I was pregnant w he's the one that caused my mc but yet the thretened me saing that my first will be by him well now I'm married and I love my husband a lot were now 20 weeks and I'm happy I made it past 7 weeks