worst 4th ever!wish i was still in the hospital

This has byfar been theworst fourth of july ever. I was in the hospital all morning. Didn't get hardly any sleep. I thought my bf was goingto stay home with me but nope he was out with his friends all day. I missed several family gatherings and fireworks. And my bf is now finally wondering if I want to do something. Its almost the end of the day and I missed everyting. I've been crying all fricken day. My bf even told me mayb I should just stay home! I'm so sad and upset!

Comments

• im sorry! that's not very nice. have you told him how he is making you feel by saying those things and not being around? the best thing to do is to outright tell him you feel slighted and alone.
  • Hmmmmm tha is pretty rude on ur bf part not too stay home wit u too comfert u tha is wut I think
  • He knows I am depressed. I started crying whn he said I should stay home. Thn he said ok. I'm on bedrest but that doesnt mean I cant sit in our friends backyard n feel normal. I'm just really depressed about all this. He doesnt seem to care that I missed so much n just want to b part of some fun
  • Ya he left the hospital at 6am to sleep too. I didnt get discharged until 11 and then he just slept til 1 and left to go have fun. I missed all my family events! Every single one of them
  • I really feel like saying fuck it n going to bed by myself.
  • My bf just came hom to tell me tht he was leaving to go on a motorcycle ride with his boss. We aren't doing fireworks anymore and instead we r goin to his friends house so I can watch them all get drunk. I'm beyondupset I'm balling my eyes out. I don ant to b here right now. I wish I was still in the hospital, atleast my nurses made n effort to ma me happy
  • Well since I'm just talking to myself I am goin to bed and saying fck it. I'm done with today
  • Sorry... I just got on since you posted... Im sorry its been a bad day... can you watch the fireworks on tv? We are in a burn ban so no fireworks anywhere near us allowed... :-|
  • Its ok im just really down at the moment. We dont have cable.
  • I'm sorry, that's not fun at all. I hope tomorrow is a lot better for you! are you ok? why were you in the hospital?
  • Sorry ur having a bad day!
  • No its not. Im doubting it will b better, ill bee spending the day alone like usual. Im extremely depressed I was in l&d for preterm labor
  • So sorry your having a rough time, I know youve been having a hard time and I wish you had more support. >:D<
  • Thank u @LittleBuddy0811 I wish I had more support to. Pregly is my only form of support lately
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He reallt is a good guy but idk today is awful. Idk if im being stupid or what but im hurt.
  • You've had a stressful time and I hope things get better. I'm sure your bf is a great guy he's just having an insensitive moment. Hopefully things start looking up soon.
  • Same here @jazzi89 my bd has me stuck all day in the house with my newborn I'm so hurt and stressed he's been out all daywith his friends wht do we do??? Its not fair!!"
  • No its not fair! He just came home and I broke down, he feels awful and is taking me to watch fireworks and out to eat. I don't think I can go on if I'm stuck on bedrest. I just want o b done