Help! I feel crazy!

edited July 2011 in Depression
I have this crazy overwhelming feeling of anxiety. I seem to worry about everything! Of course my pregnancy is not the easiest but I am dealing with that better than my emotions! I find myself wondering does my bd love me still....we usually get along good I mean we have our disaggreements but nothing major and takes care of me. I just feel like the world is closing in on me and he does not understand. It is also hard to try to get him to understand cause this is his first baby. Are my feelings normal for second trimester? Please reassure me I am not crazy! Thanks mommas!

Comments

• I guess nobody has any ideas?
  • Its completely normal. I'm having serious depression issues as we speak. Id like to say it gets better but for me its getting worse
  • I am so sorry im dealing with severe depression as well... im almost to the third trimester... ur not crazy.some ppl have wonderful pregnancys some ppl have a harder time depending on what's going on during ur pregnancy.. so dnt worry I hope it gets better!
  • Wonder why it happens. I mean part of mine is because I am facing 5 months of bedrest but today I found myself stressing because my bf dad had a neighbor comi.g over and I imagined my bf looking at her instead of me....crazy because he is so not like that. Maybe a little insecurity since I am gaining weight and cant have sex due to pregnancy issues.