Preggo superstitions/old wives tales???

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Has any1 heard of any prego superstitions or old wives tales about being pregnant?? My husband told me that if a woman dosen't satisfy her cravings then she could loose the baby. It suposedly happened 2 his sister in mx. Im not really into all that but i've been eating everything i crave lol! He even makes sure that i get it, no matter the time. Any1 else heard of this silliness??

Comments

• I heard that if a little boy clings to you then you're having a girl and if a little girl clings to you then your having a boy!!
  • Wow now that 1 has to be true bcz my 1 yr old son has been super clingy & we're having a girl lol.
  • I was told that if a bby boy cries while your holding him it's a boy and other way for girl
  • I was told not to cut your hair while pregnant, if u do it delays ur baby speech.
  • While pregnant and setting a table if u drop a fork u'll have a boy if u drop a spoon u'll have a girl.
  • Some crazy 1s out there like don't hold urs arms above Ur head it will make the cord strangle the baby , if u colour Ur hair the baby will be born with that colour , lol so many out there
  • Yeah e chinese said not to shift any furniture or do any renovations in e house. No use scissors or sharp objects of any kinds on e bed.

But i wanna cut my hair a little, its over e waistline alr.... lol! :)