Nurse smh

So I gave birth 7.3.11 n I had the best nurse during labor after labor n when I got my own room with my daughter now here comes miss bitch ass nurse havent checked in on me since her shift started havent done nuthin n they are plenty nurses wtf u doin dat u cant check up on me n my daughter? Ugh like really y cant I have nurse nicole back? im goin to ask for her she was d sweetest to me n my dauhgter yesterday n this partly today but her shift ended n she was gone its a good hospital but damn need better nurses cuz dis 1 not followin tru BLAH!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You poor thing. That happened with my first. My labor nurse was amazing but the recovery nurse was mean and awful. Hopefully you get someone better soon. Congrats on your little girl :)
  • edited July 2011
    I hate bitchy nurses!! I would report her ass if I were u
  • ask to speak w her supervisor, that u dont mean to cause any harm but the nurse assigned to u is stressing u out and u would like someone else. just remember that u might get someone worse. try sparking a conversation w her...maybe shes just having a bad day herself. good luck
  • Hmm I think someone needs a throat punch
  • She came in cuz I called for asst for d baby after dat she she been mia. Like really? Ugh not fun.